38: Colliding with Fate

Asher

"Where is she?" Mike started panicking and sighed. "Is she going to be all right?" He asked with worried. I breathe out and start tapping my phone, impatiently, waiting for Jenna's message.

Mike is like a father to Annie, he's been there for her ever since she entered his studio and start taking care of her. And I'm happy because Annie considered someone like a father after her biological father died.

"Asher," Sophie began, "Do you might know where Annie is?"

"She might do something crazy." Jayden walks around impatiently. "We should go after her and start looking after her."

"Probably she's at Jenna's." Charlie shrugs, "If I'm not wrong with the name."

"You aren't, dummy." Sasha pointed out. Charlie rolled her eyes. I want to laugh but the situation is serious.

"Nobody knows where Jenna lives." Kenzie declared out, "We used to hate Jenna."

"You should know about her house." James pointed out as he glanced at me, "You're her boyfriend."

"She moved yesterday." I answered, "And I don't know the new address."

"Why does this have to be so complicated?" Jayden groaned.

"You just said her line," Johnny stated.

"I know."

"Well, I guess you should go and split up." Nayip announced, "We can't leave the studio, we're going to shoot a different movie with Sasha and the team. Tell me the deets."

"How should we split up?" Johnny asked.

"Johnny and Kenzie, you go to together." James declared, "Jayden with Sophie and I'll go with Asher."

"Ain't gonna drive." I raised my hands.

"You won't." He chuckles and we stood up from our seats and start searching."

Annie, where are you?

Annie

I went to Jayden's hotel. I have her key. I know this is bad but I need to know Jenna's number. Luckily Jayden told me that she saved people's numbers in a notebook and it's very hideous. Jayden is clumsy, she sometimes lost her phone like a lot.

I sneaked into her room and start searching for this notebook filled with numbers. I turned the page faster and went on the latest written page. I breathe out and my lips formed a small smile and nodded.

I got it.

I placed the number on my contacts and placed the notebook from where it was. I closed her bedroom door. But not really close. I heard sounds from outside and my eyes widen.

They're here.

I sneaked at the back door and trying to be careful so that they won't hear any sounds. As they should be. I quickly run to the elevator and dialed Jenna's phone.

Asher

"Did I do something wrong with that?" I asked, "Did she not like how I tell her? She doesn't love me anymore?" I bit my lower lip, panicking, "What should I do, James?"

"Woah." He chuckles, "Stop panicking, buddy. Calm down."

"How?" I gazed at him, he is wearing shades and a simple outfit. His attention is on the road while his hands gripped on the stirring wheel.

"You didn't do bad." He began, "The thing is, you said in a wrong time."

"What's wrong time there?"