32: It's been a Year..

Annie

"Mama!" I heard from the back and I opened my mouth and opened my arms. "Hey there, How are you?"

"Good." She exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around me. I giggle, filled with joy.

"I kinda worried." I heard a pant from the back. "Paige is going to be mad at us if we lost her."

"We won't." I chuckle and put my hands under her shoulders and get up. "Is she done eating her ice cream?"

"You guys are letting her eat ice cream?" I turned around and it was Luke.

"Yeah, it's not like it's bad." Sydney crossed her arms as she looks at her brother.

"Guys, she is just three!" Luke asked worried as he took her from me.

"We let her, but a little bit." I giggle and he looks at me with a look.

"Does she knows about this?" He asked as he was looking at her and booping her right cheek.

"Yeah, she saw us giving her ice cream. But she warned us not too much." I answered as we start walking.

"How's your live concert yesterday, Annie?" Luke asked me and I give him a slight smile.

"It went good. I'm glad everybody loves it." I replied as he nodded.

"Wait, do you have new projects this year?" She asked me. I bit my lower lip and start looking above.

"I don't know." I answered shrugging, "How about both of you?"

"Well." Luke started, "I have no idea."

"Speaking of projects..." Sydney started, "What time is it?"

I glanced at my watch and it was ten in the morning, "Ten." I answered, "Why?"

"We have a meeting with Mike at eleven, dude." She replied as she starts walking fast.

"Yeah..." I show my lower teeth and start walking fast. Luke starts following us as we went towards the car.

Asher

I exhaled in disbelief, "Help."

"Why?" I heard Johnny chuckling, "Is she being a brat again?"

"Definitely," I answered as I placed my hands on my forehead.

"What happened?" He sat on my bed and let his back, rest at the bed. "Did you two get into a fight again?"

"Is that obvious?" I answered as I sighed. "This is ridiculous, she's a headache."

"She will always be-" Johnny replied but it didn't continue because the door opened. It was the two girls. "Hey fellas." Kenzie beamed.

"Where is Connor?" I asked.

"He went to the Gym," Jayden answered. "He hasn't gone there last week."

"How are you two?" Kenzie asked, "you two both look like you're discussing a really terrible idea."

"Is it about Jenna again?" She added and I exhaled, confirming that she is right.

"Yeah, I don't like her." Johnny declares. "I honestly don't."

"Yeah me too," Kenzie mumbled, "She is such a brat."

"We all know the fact," I answered.

"One year of suffering." Johnny chuckles.

"One year without her," Jayden added.