29: What's the Truth?

Asher

"What the hell, Asher?" I heard Johnny came and took my collar. "What the actual Hell." He repeated.

I did not answer. I pressed my lips while looking at the ground.

"Answer me, Asher." He barked.

"Stop Johnny!" Connor and Jayden yelled at the same time as they dragged him away from me. Kenzie went at me and start rubbing at my back.

"Asher, you may be my best friend but Annie is also my best friend." He declared out, his voice is so tough and sharp.

"You know her past. Why would you do that?" He asked as he removed his arms from Jayden and Connor and stood still.

"Johnny, will you stop?" Kenzie hissed, "Do you even heard what's Asher's side. We all know that he is not that kind of person."

"What do you mean?" Johnny glared at her. "He did that!"

"Johnny," Kenzie interrupted, "We've been friends practically our whole life. He never played someone's feelings."

I sobbed.

"Hey..." Kenzie called out, still rubbing at my back. I learned at the wall and I covered my eyes with my palm.

"Let him Kenzie." I stuttered, "I deserve it."

"Look Ash." Jayden started, "Explain to us what happened?"

I sniffed and looked at the ground.

[ Yesterday, December 05, 2018 ]

"Jenna?" My eyes widen as she's standing in front of the boy's restroom.

"Asher!" She squealed and hugged me immediately. "I'm dying to see you!"

I removed her arms around my waist, "What the hell?"

"What do you mean?" She looked at me.

"After you broke Annie's heart? You're going to go and hug me like this? Do you even know that Annie went to bad stuff." I declared out, glaring at her. "Of course you do. You're just so blind and stupid to do hurt her again."

"Oh, that Little B-"

"Don't call her a brat or any." I interrupted her. I clenched my fist.

"Oh. I'm sorry." She raised her two hands.

"So..." She started, "We're having a project together. You know that right?"

"What?" I asked her, "I did not agree to that." I said, lasting the glare.

"Well, Adam confirmed." She shrugged.

"I'm not agreeing. Tell him to find another one." I crossed my arms, "There is no way I'm going to shoot with you." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, is it because of your girlfriend fan?" She chuckles, "Your obsessed fan?"

"I'm surprised Asher, you dated a fan. What low standards of yours." She grinned. "Date me instead."

"Why the hell would I date you?" I barked, "If I'm going, to be honest, Annie is better than you. She is a fan or not."

"Well, should I get Annie right now?" She shrugged, "I'm planning to get Annie and throw her somewhere."

"What the hell?" I yelled, "There is no way you're going to do that to her."

"She stole every single thing from me Asher." Her eyes are getting watery as she pointed herself, "She has everything... Even you." She closed her eyes, "But I won't let her be yours. You're mine." She opened her eyes with a huge smirked across her lips.