13: History of Utopia

Asher

"Wow." I gazed on my phone while covering my mouth. "This is wow," I repeated.

"It is." Johnny agreed as I glanced at him, he's staring at his phone either.

"What about all the nights.. Where we'd talked about our lives, we were just wishing... I wish I woulda listened." She sang over the video while strumming the ukulele softly.

The second chorus came, there are stops but it's not that obvious and I can tell she wanna cry. I sighed, this is a big impact for her. I feel bad.

But wow, her voice is amazing. I like it.

"Oh my Gosh." Kenzie squealed, "I love her voice. It's so amazing!"

"I agree." I nodded shaping a grin while staring on my phone.

"Wow, you have good taste, Asher," Johnny smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Will you stop?" I glared at him and he just gave me a teasing face.

"Guys, this is insane she hit a lot of views. What will you think if Nayip will see this?" Johnny smiled, "I like her voice, she's so talented. What now, Nayip?"

"Stop John." Kenzie hissed, "That's Asher's already."

I exhaled and I rolled my eyes, "Really?"

"Really." Johnny and Kenzie smirked.

"Well, It's not like she's wrong." Johnny grinned and I groaned.

I can't deny.

Why?

"I'm going to send this to Nayip. You can't stop me." Kenzie starts tapping on her phone.

"Kenzie, if Nayip improved or maybe promote her we don't know if she likes it. She is an introvert." I warned.

"She'll just say no then." She shrugged. "But I want her voice and I think she's really nice." Kenzie nodded while gazing on me, "Like how I talk to her on your tour though, it makes my heart melt how she say something." She put her hands on her chest while forming an "Aw" across her lips.

"I can't deny that that's true." Johnny declared openly, "Never going back, we'll send it."

"Okay." I sighed in defeat.

"Yes!" Kenzie and Johnny raised their hands and put it together for a high five. I rolled my eyes.

I glanced on my watch, it's already eight in the morning. She slept nine yesterday. Should I text her already? Is she awake?

"I'm going to follow her main." Kenzie giggles.

"You meant the personal account one?" I tilted my head and she nodded.

"Oh wow." Kenzie raised her eyebrows. "She's reaching 50k. That's fast for publishing first music-No." Kenzie tilted her head as she tapped something on her phone. "She has other music. But it's ten months ago."

"Hm." Johnny nodded, "Interesting... She has skills in songwriting." He declares as he watched the video.

I take a look and went to her profile. I went and find the first music and nodded. "She's using the keyboard in this part."

"Yeah. She's talented." Kenzie smiled as she looks at me. "I like her, Asher!"

"She's interesting. Gonna send this to Nayip." Kenzie said.

"Followed her." Johnny beamed.

"I'm also going to follow Jayden. She got promoted at dancing, I finally have a girl who's in my age at dancing!" Kenzie squealed.