21: Missing You

Annie

I wrapped my arms around his waist and hid my face on his chest. He wrapped his arms on me and placed his head on mine. "I'll miss you, Pumpkin."

"Three weeks is not that far!" Jack groaned. I peeked at him and I glared at him.

Oh, Jack and I start getting to know each other last week. He's fun talking to actually, and he's so funny and I have someone I can vibe with. It's funny how Asher got left out and he keeps on frowning or glaring and also pouting. I keep on laughing, of course, you know me.

"It is!" I barked, still not pulling away from the hug.

"Let them hug as far as they can." Jayden hissed Jack, "They're cute. Plus, they always talk and they're like glued to each other."

"Yeah. They're adorable." Kenzie added while glaring at Jack.

"Wow. Annie is not glaring." Johnny commented.

"Tease us all you can, I'm not pulling away from the hug," I announced still hugging Asher.

"Will you stop? I feel single and badly want to date someone." We heard Zach from the back. I giggle and Asher joined me.

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 72A to Toronto, Canada. We are now inviting those passengers with small to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you."

"No!" I said with a long "O" and I groaned.

"Annie, I'll call you every day, okay?" I heard Asher whispering while his chin is on my head.

"Can you not leave?" I asked him sniffing. "I have no one to talk to. I'm always left out." I said, whispering.

He laughed, "If my Pumpkin is left out, you have no foods from Canada." He announced.

"Annie!" Kenzie exclaimed. "We'll not!"

"Idiot." I murmured. He just answered laughing.

I pulled the hug away and I looked at the ground. I don't know why I'm acting like this but I'll really miss Asher.

"Sorry, I have to go now, Pumpkin." He said as he placed his fingertips on my chin for me to look at him. I met his Emerald eyes. He gave me a warm smile.

"I'll miss you." He said smiling.

"I'll miss you too," I said, giving him a smile.

I don't know what the hell happened next. But my eyes widen when he placed his soft lips on my forehead. My cheeks are burning, but this time it's different. My stomach is exploding butterflies, and my heart beats so fast. I have nothing to do but to smile. He releases his lip from my forehead and waved at me as he walks away.

"Did I just see that?" Kenzie squealed. She leaps and hugged Jayden. They both start squealing and start jumping. "Oh my Gosh."

I show my lower teeth as an awkward smile, but it turned into a sweet one. I glanced at Asher as he starts pulling his suitcase and waved at me. "Bye." I mouthed while waving at me.

He waved back and gave me a smile. I also wave at Zach and Jack with a smile. They responded by saying goodbye with a wave.

I turned at my back and they started squealing. "I recorded it!" Jayden exclaimed.

"Oh my." I groaned, "Help."

"How does it feels?" I heard Johnny smirking, "does it feels good?"