22: All Day

Asher

It's been a week since the last time I hugged her and I'm really annoyed, it feels forever. I'm not used to this, I'm used to hugging her every single day, with or without any reason.

Everyday talk after and before the shooting (We barely talk before shooting because she's usually sleeping) but It's not enough. Of all of them, I'm not gonna lie, I miss her more.

I can't help but think about her and what she is doing since I'm always with and I can always see what she is doing. I'm thinking, who she is with besides the squad? Is she talking someone new besides me? Does she make a new boy (space) friend beside me? I'm dying thinking and I can't help but call her today.

It's not yet my scene, It's Jack's and Zach's yet and I nodded after I glanced at my watch knowing it's twelve noon at theirs.

I face time her, I let my phone stand and leaned on my water bottle and looked at myself, reflecting the phone. She soon answered it and she's doing to the same, she has her light make up with a huge smile across her lips. She's also wearing light pink spaghetti straps and her hair was natural. There's a bowl on her table and waved at me while she put the spoon in her mouth. "Hi."

"Hi, how are you?" I asked him with a smile.

"I'm good. How are you?" She asked with a genuine smile.

"Better." I smiled looking at her through the screen. She looked at the bowl and stay quiet. All I did was to laugh, she's so adorable. I always make her red.

"Will you stop?" She pouted, "You know I get easily flustered."

"And...?" I wait for her other words.

"Flutter." She whispered.

I chuckle, "I can't help to stop if it's real."

She looks away and I could see her face become redder. She's so white for you to not see it easily. I laughed. "Okay, I'm sorry."

She hmphed and I continue laughing.

"Why did you call?" She asked immediately.

Oh, right. I remember.

"You don't want me to talk to?" I put my hands on my chest and opened my mouth, playfully hurt.

"No!" She said giving me a long 'O'. "I mean, you usually not call at this point. Do you have anything to say or tell?"

Dang, with three months straight being together, she already knew me well.

"You can't answer me Angel because I'm true?" She tilted her head giving me a matter-of-fact look. And I sighed.

"I'm just curious and worried," I state.

"Why are you worried?" She asked tilting her head, remaining the confused face.

"What if you will exchange me with someone there while I'm not yet there. Or what if you will find a better boy best friend while I'm not there?" I blurted.

"I should ask you the same thing." I gazed at her, she is looking down. "I have the squad here, but there's like a lot of beautiful girls there that you will like and when you like her, you will focus on her and what about me?" She declared.

I'm not thinking the same.

"I'm surprised your thinking that way, you shouldn't actually because your friends are here to look for me and maybe tell you wants going on. I have no one there besides Jack." She's still peeking at the ground.

"That will never happen, okay Pumpkin?" I said, "Look at me."

She's refused.

"You won't let me put my hand inside the screen to raise your chin and to look at me."