24: She answered Yes!

Asher

"What?" They all barked out. "Will you please calm down?" I hissed.

"Wait. So you mean you two like each other already?" Kenzie confirmed, I slowly nodded forming a smile across my lips.

Wow, that's insane.

They start leaping, the girls are. "Ashannie sailed!"

"Wait!" I hissed again and glared at them for giving so much excitement. "Help me to be official."

"It's not yet official?" Johnny asked.

"I want to make an effort like going to take her to dinner and buy her flowers, how was that?" I shrugged.

"That won't help." Jayden rolled her eyes. "If I were you, go to the place where you both meet and have a picnic there."

"Wow, is that being wise or is that how Annie likes?" Connor chuckles.

"Stop!" She pinched his ears, I laughed at them.

"Give her white flowers. Not pink, because she hates pink." Jayden snorted and I chuckle at her outcome.

Speaking of Jayden and Connor...

They're official! They announced last week that they are dating on the fandom.

But what about us, should we announce it and make it public?

I guess there will be the right time with it.

"That's the plan?" Kenzie asked.

"Let's put some effort into it." I grinned, "This will be the flow of the day..."

Annie

I opened my eyes and the curtain shines brightly, I looked at my right and see Asher is no longer there. I closed my right eye while getting up and finding a note in case.

There's a note on my side table with a waffle in it.

How did he manage to buy a waffle this-

I glanced at my watch and it's already turning eleven already. My eyes widen, what time did we sleep again last night?

It's early, like around ten in the evening.

Did I enjoy his hug all the time?

I smiled as I took the note and read it.

"Hi, Pumpkin. I better go because It's late already, I have something to do since I'm going to upload the music video too. Here are some waffles. Love you and see you later <3"

My heart skipped a beat when he already saying I love you. It means what happened last night was not a dream. I smiled and took the plate with waffles on it and stood up to go to the kitchen. I get the water from the refrigerator and I took the glass of water in a cabinet. I first gargle and drink the water.

I messaged Asher some random stuff knowing that I'm already awake, I thanked him with the waffles. He's not yet replying so I decided to open my Instagram and went to my profile. I posted some random pictures and videos yesterday when Asher got home and he stayed here. The comment section starts blowing up and I decided to read one of them.

"Asher is kissing Annie's Forehead! My heart <3"

Oh, I posted that? I chuckle and scroll and read a random comment.

"Wait, they haven't announced anything. Are they together? Like, at the stream, Asher did a flying kiss. And now, a forehead kiss. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT."