15: For Family

Annie

Today is the day.

The day when I'm going back to reality.

The day when I'm going back crying all the time because of these people who loves hurting my feelings and it's just so unfair.

I hate it. They're really making me separate from the things I love and I'm happy.

I don't get it.

I groaned and get up on my bed. It's nine in the morning and I have to get to the airport by twelve noon. I don't know if there's traffic or not but I want to make sure.

I also decided to hang out with them for like my last hours here in Los Angeles.

God, This is depressing.

I wore a white Nike hoodie and leggings. I wore simple white sneakers.

I did not do anything with my hair but I let it be. I like my hair today because it's wavy.

I stared at my body mirror and looked at myself. I sighed remembering that I did not wear an outfit because we're going out but I'm leaving Los Angeles.

I am leaving my favorite city.

My thoughts interrupted when my phone rang. It's just a number and my mouth opened, I memorized Paige's number. It's probably her.

"Hello?" I greeted with an interrogated tone.

"Annie. It's Paige!" Paige said softly.

"Hi, Paige. I'm about to leave the hotel. How are-"

"Hayley is here." My eyes widen. My mouth widens. "Gosh. She is?" I asked with excitement.

"Yes." She sighed, "Katie just dropped her somewhere near in the town and I saw her. She has a lot of bruises, Annie..." She sniffed.

I bit my bottom lip and my eyes become soft. "How is she? Is she doing great? I'll be there in a couple of hours... Just wait." I exhaled and I start getting my suitcase and drag it outside the room.

I looked at it for a couple of second and I sighed. Bye room.

"Yes and no." Paige exhaled as she sniffs. "Can you please work there for us? I can't work here, Annie. I need to take care of Hayley and I trust no one to help but only you."

"No Paige." I hissed, "I'm going there, to work together. I'm going back to work there. I can't leave you alone taking care of her."

"Annie!" I heard someone from the back. It was the squad. I raised my eyebrow for a greeting but they tilted their heads when they saw my face.

"Annie, just please." Paige exhaled, I can see her sad and disappointing face.

"Paige, I don't want to," I announced, annoyed. "I want to see Hayley."

"Hayley?" Jayden stepped forward near me. "Is she home? How?"

"My stupid mother dropped Hayley somewhere in our town..." I sniffed, "Full of dang bruises."

"Then what are you two arguing about?" Jayden answered back revealing a confusing face.

I looked away and I did not answer her.

"There's Jayden, your friends." She murmurs. "I bet your friends with your icons already. Just please for the family, Annie."

"How?" I sniffed. "I want to see Hayley. I haven't seen her for a long time and this is my chance for her." I barked, I'm trying to stop the tears from my eyes. But I failed.