37: They're not just lines

Annie

It's been weeks since the movie shooting. We're doing pretty good, yet... Asher and I aren't.

Let's say we're talking but there are days that we really can't stand each other.

"That's just unbelievable." He stated as he starts exhaling in furious. My eyebrows furrowed and I looked at him while glaring. "I'm so tired of you."

"Well, I should be the one who's tired right?" I called out, everybody is looking at us. Luckily where at the private place that no one can see us.

"Why can't you just act normal?" He shouted.

"It's hard Asher!" My eyes are getting blurry, "How could you say that? Do you think it's easy? Of course for you, because you're the one who left."

"I did not leave." His voice becomes tough, "You left! You didn't make me explain? How can I explain?"

"Do you even know why I left? My sister needs me. And I said yes because of her and how I live here will be difficult because of the incident." I announced. I wiped my tears falling from their places.

"And you didn't let me explain." His voice becomes lower.

I exhaled and closed my eyes. "I don't want to hear it." I walked away.

And also, that's where the whole group knew, Sophie, James, Charlie, and Sasha knew. But they didn't talk about it. That's what I wanted. But I probably guess that they asked Asher about it.

I don't know if I'm the one making this worst but if I let him explain, I'll probably feel worst and have the possibility that I would never move on. And that's the most fearing thing right now.

But what if he's saying in a good way?

Shut up Annie, that will never happen.

Did I think this right?

Asher

"You know what?" Jayden wiped her face with her hands, "I'm going to go with you later at shooting."

"Are you?" Johnny glanced at her, "Why?"

"I'm going to make this clear already." She answered.

"Look, Asher can-"

"Asher can't." Jayden interrupted Kenzie, "No matter what will happen, right time or not, Annie won't let Asher explain everything. She deserves to know the truth."

"And why is that?" Kenzie tilted her head.

"She is afraid of getting hurt. Because of this overthinking issues, she won't let anyone explain because she'll have a hard time to move on." She explained, "She is building her walls, fellas."

"So what are you going to do now?" I asked.

"I'm going to make things easier for you to say it." She grins.

"The idea is not really good, Jayden," Johnny said.

"Trust me, this will work," Jayden smirked.

"I hope," I answered as I exhaled.

"How will it happen though? I mean how will the plan go?" Johnny asked.

"Well..." Jayden starts thinking and stares at the sky, "That's how a big How."

"The lines are related to us." I declared out, their glances exchanged mine. "It's the scene and one of the emotional, or let's say the emotional scene for this show."