04: Tall, Weird Guy

June 20, 2018

Seven days before the Tour

I slept early yesterday. Jayden and I also published our new edit yesterday before she leaves. Now, it's eight in the morning and I honestly don't know what to do.

I am done editing, I have five new edits and I don't post every day, it's like three times a day or two times a day. But not every day.

I tried talking to Jenna. She needs to go and take care of her little sister and they don't have a connection. She just borrowed her mom's phone to tell me what happened and she can't text me for a few weeks. I Sighed in disbelief. Not Jenna.

Jayden is going with her brothers' today. They're having some hangout stuff and they need a girl who can watch for them, their mother said.

I laughed at her, how she said it was clearly annoyed.

I remember that I don't have one.

Dammit, why does she have to steal Hayley away from me?

I looked at my phone and found out that it's just turning nine in the morning. I groaned, and let myself fall on my bed.

 I groaned, and let myself fall on my bed

I'm currently staring at the ceiling. Everything's blank though, I can't really think of any to do. I'm clearly bored. I did not bring books since-

Books.

Aha, books!

I should buy books today, what do you think?

"God, Annie!" Jayden groaned from the other line, "Are you seriously going to go out without me? You can get lost!"

"I have a map." I rolled my eyes, I'm brushing my hair while staring at the mirror inside the bathroom. "It's not like I can't read the map."

"Dude!" She called out, "Are you really kidding me right now?"

"No."

She exhaled. I giggled at her outcome and nodded, "Aha."

I heard someone talking in the background. I heard Jayden telling them something but I can't hear it properly. I glanced on my phone, the phone's unlocked and I'm on speaker so that I could fix myself properly without holding a phone. I shrugged and took the clip from my pouch. I decided to clip my both side of my hair.

"Okay, I'll be there in a couple of minutes." Jayden declares, "I'm going home early."

I opened my mouth and gazed on my phone, "Wow really? Oh my gosh, I love you."

"Love you more." She sighed but I can tell she's smiling. "You better go to the bookstore nearest to the town and I'll go there to fetch you, all right?"

"Let's also eat! My treat!" I beamed, she chuckles. "No need, My treat."

"Jayden!" I called out, I put my hands on my waist and stared on my phone like she could see me, "You gave me too much. I wanna pay you back."