19: Jealousy

Asher

"You belong with me." She sang the last line of her song and opened her eyes. A smile formed across her lips and my eyebrows furrowed, but then smile. I can't help. She's good at this. She really is.

But I wonder who did she wrote this song for?

Why am I curious?

"Good job!" Nayip exclaimed, "You're so amazing!"

She removed the headphones from her head and placed it on a stand. She stood up and smiled at him, "Thank you!"

"I know who!" Johnny stood up while raising his hand up high with a pointing finger.

"Who?" She smirked.

God, this is driving me insane. I'm seriously curious. Who might this person be?

Johnny whispering at Annie and she giggles. I gritted my teeth.

Why do I feel this way? Johnny has a girlfriend, Kenzie it is. They're just friends.

Ugh, this is so annoying.

I looked at my right, the three of them are smirking at me. "What?" I asked annoyed.

"Someone's jealous," Kenzie smirked, whispering.

"I'm not!" I whispered half shouting, making sure Annie and Johnny won't hear it.

"Sure it is," Jayden smirked and faced them again.

Annie's face becomes red. "Am I right?"

She shrugged smiling, still blushing. "I don't know."

"Annie!" Johnny called out, pouting. "You're unfair!"

"I know." She flipped her hair with a silly smile across her lips. I chuckle.

"Nice one pumpkin." I gave her a thumbs-up, not standing on my sit. She smiles, "Thank you."

That warm smile.

Ugh.

"Let's rejoice!" Jayden stood up, leaping, "We should go somewhere. Annie hit one million views in twenty-four hours! Oh God, you're a legend!"

"Oh my." She covered her mouth and start leaping with Jayden. "This is too good to be true!"

"Let's celebrate!" Kenzie raised her two arms up high and start leaping.

A smile formed across my lips. She deserves this. Well, more than this.

Annie and I went to her hotel and hang out just the two of us, yesterday. And today, I'm here lying on her bed, waiting for her to come out ready from the bathroom. She's preparing for the music video, the Music video of You belong with me.

I wonder who will be the guy she'll partner with?

Nayip told us that Lauren, Johnny's sister, is going to be part of the music video as the Girlfriend of the boy. He didn't get me as a partner because I'm her partner at her first music.

"We're late!" I glanced on my watched and I heard a scream from the bathroom.

"Really?" She said after screaming.

"Stop screaming, pumpkin." I chuckle, "I'm just joking."

The door opened and she's wearing skinny jeans and a crop top. She glared at me and rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry," I said laughing.

"Let's go, I'm afraid we might be late." She said as she grabs her backpack on the table nearest her cabinet.

"Sure," I exclaimed as I stood up and followed her. I closed the door and locked it.