16: Support

Annie

"Guys are you really sure about this?" I asked them, shivering. I bit my lower lip in nervousness. "I'm scared, what will happen if I'm not promoted, I need money for my sister."

"I promise you, Annie." Kenzie swirled and looked at me. "You will. And you will never deny or be disappointed." She gave me a soft smile.

"Thank you, Kenz." I thanked her, "What would I do without you?"

"You're welcome." She winked at me, "You deserve it..." She paused, "Pumpkin." She added as she smirked at Asher.

"Stop, I'll be the only one who will call her that." He glares at her and I giggle.

"Are you kidding me right now?" I stare at him, laughing.

"I'm serious!" He states. Johnny snorted, "I feel something fishy, right Connor?"

"Yes." He smirked, "Something's going on..." He sniffs everywhere, "Am I right, Jayden?"

"Yes..." She glimpsed at me, "Yes there is."

"Hey!" I hissed at her, "You're crazy!"

"Yes, I am." She smiled. Her smirking outcome turned into a genuine smile.

"Yes, Crazy for-" Kenzie covered my mouth immediately before I finish my sentence. I looked at her and glared at her.

"Hey, not yet!" Kenzie announced as she covers removes her hand on my mouth.

"Crazy for S-" Kenzie covered my mouth again.

"Annie!"

When she removed it, I gazed at her. "I was about to say, Someone! Not a name!"

"Sure it is." I heard Asher chuckling. I glimpsed at him giving him a death glare.

"Yes, Pumpkin?" He asked teasingly. "Do you have a problem, Pumpkin?"

"Yes, Dimples," I answered him. His eyes widen, but it disappeared giving me a big smile, forming his dimples.

"Ugh stop!" I looked away. "Dimples are forming. Ah!" I leaped and start fast walking.

I heard him laughing at the back. I turned around and put my hands on my waist. "Stop laughing!"

"Okay enough now, love birds." Jayden interrupted the moments. My cheeks become redder.

"Hey!" I cried out, "No that." I glared at her and she stuck her tongue out.

I hmphed and rolled my eyes. I heard them laughing.

They're so mean. Hmph.

-

"Hey, Annie Leblanc?" Nayip stood up from his seat and raised his hands for a handshake. I responded by putting together my hands with his. I nodded and give him a smile, "Yes I am. And Nayip Ramos?"

"Yes." A smile shaped across his lips, "glad you know me."

"How can I not know you, you're the director of my Idol." I nervously chuckle. Luckily they're not here-

"I'm fluttered." I swirled around and I saw him entering the door.

So what I thought.

Sigh.

"Why are you here?" I asked him as he sits next to mine.

"So don't want me with you?" He pouted.

"No!" I moaned, "I can't do that. I mean you're supposed to be with them."

"Nah, they left me." He chuckles. "Hi, Nayip." He waved at him.