Obadiah 1:2

( A/N: I always post a picture of Jahking in the multimedia, but I decided to post a picture of charity "jasmine" because this woman is fucking ethereal...PERIODT..^^ )

"Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle."

Jasmine

"I didn't want you to see me like this."

I couldn't stop myself from rolling my eyes.

Did he actually expect me not to show up?

"I don't care. I needed to see you in person. I need to know what happened." I answered.

Jahking sighed, "It's out there already. Haven't you seen the news?"

My breath hitched, "Is it true, all that they're saying?"

"Would you actually believe me if I told you?" He asked bluntly.

I scrunched my face up and frowned, "Of course I would. Why would you even say that to me?"

Jahking's face softened before he shook his head, "It's not true. I'm not stupid enough to kill a cop."

"Okay then. I believe you." I said with a half smile.

He reached his hand across the table and interlaced our fingers, "I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing-

"No, I'm serious. For everything, for dragging you-

"You didn't force me to be in a relationship with you, that was a decision that I made myself, and I don't regret. Do you?" I asked hesitantly,

"Meeting you was one of the best things to ever happen to me, of course I don't regret it. I just wish I could've been smarter about the way I handled things." He admitted.

"We're in this together King, it doesn't all have to be on you, you don't have to always have an answer for everything. I wanna be there for you just as much as you are for me."

Jahking smiled and squeezed my hand tighter, "Thank you for coming. I needed to hear your voice."

I grinned, "I can't imagine being anywhere else right now."

"How's the baby?" Jahking smiled his gaze drifting down to my swollen belly,

"She's good."

"She?"

I nodded my head excitedly, "Yeah."

His eyes lit up and he brought my hand to his lips to plant a kiss on my knuckles, "I still can't believe this is really happening. We're having a baby together."

"Believe it. It's really happening, she's going to be here in a few months." I smiled.

Jahking's face fell, "What if I'm not out by then? You'd be alone-

I raised my hand to silence him, "Don't talk like that. We don't know what's going to happen."

"But it could happen-

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there. We can't give up yet, we need to explore every avenue possible."

"I don't even know the first thing about trying to beat a murder case. I don't have an alibi and my dna was at the scene. I'm fucked-

"No you're not, I'm going to help you. I'm meeting with a lawyer later today. We're going to fight this, okay?"

"I don't want you stressing yourself out over this. It's not worth hurting the baby."

"I'm going to be stressed until you're home with me. That can't be helped." I sighed and rested my chin on my hand.

"Just...make sure you're taking care of yourself too okay?"

"I will, I promise." I squeezed his hand reassuringly,

The rest of our visit flew by and then visitation ended and it was time for me to go.

"I love you." Jahking mumbled into my hair as he pulled me into his arms.

"I love you too...be safe, okay?" I answered as I hugged him back.

( A/N: This is super short I know! I'm sorry y'all....🙃 Imma do better at this uploading regularly shit... )