M.R. Grey

"I want to fuck you romantically and love you passionately—"
- M.R. Grey

Jasmine

( mature content ahead, please do not read if that makes you uncomfortable 💕 )

"you expect me to believe you never been in no relationship before?" jahking asked in disbelief as he plopped down on my bed pulling me down with him.

his arms moved to wrap around my torso pulling me into his chest.

"why is that so hard to believe?" I laughed,

"cause' you fine." jahking said as if it were the most casual thing ever.

jahking had this way about making things seem so simple and easy to understand,

I've struggled with self loathing of my body for as long as I can remember, how is it that someone i've barely known a month can acknowledge my beauty with ease and sincerity?

"not everyone seems to think so." I answered staring up at my ceiling.

jahking rolled over on top, resting his weight on his hands, he wedged his legs comfortably between mine.

he surprised me by crashing his lips down onto mine, the kiss was a mix of desperation and lust.

I stifled a whine when I felt him pull away, "do you trust me?" he asked.

with no hesitation I nodded my head, "I trust you."

he planted a kiss on the corner of my lips before moving to pepper kisses along my neck.

he pulled away again to lift his shirt over his head, I mimicked his actions and removed my hoodie.

soon our clothes turned into a pile on the floor, his thumbs looped into the waistband of my panties and pulled them off.

he dipped two fingers into my wetness, slowly opening me up enough for him to fit.

"you're beautiful mama, I mean it." jahking whispered in my ear as his fingers curved upwards inside of me.

my back arched in response to my approaching orgasm.

he removed his fingers just as I was on the brink of climax,

I parted my lips to say something smart but I was caught off guard by jahking suddenly sinking his manhood into my warmth.

"fuck...you're so tight..." one of his hands went to hold mine, interlocking our fingers together, the other went to grip onto my thigh.

his hips rocked back and forth into my heat at a heavenly pace,

"jahking..." I panted as I clenched the sheets, my toes curling.

"let me hear you baby, I wanna hear your pretty voice." he smiled down at me, his thrusts never skipping a beat.

I felt my walls begin to clench uncontrollably,

"I'm gonna cum..." I moaned.

he quickened his pace, pounding into me harder than before if possible.

waves of heat and euphoria swept through my body, catching my voice in my throat as my orgasm hit.

jahking pumped into me a couple more times, riding out his orgasm before pulling out and collapsing on top of me.

we lied there for a moment, it was nice despite the fact that our sweaty bodies were starting to stick.

eventually, jahking rolled off of me.

"thank you." jahking smiled pulling me closer to him,

"for what?" I mumbled into his chest.

"trusting me."

(A/N: this was just a filler chapter, hence why not much happened 😉 on a real note though, practice safe sex kids 😘 )