Corinthians 15:33

"Do not be misled: bad company corrupts good character."

(this is chantel

(this is chantel. jahking's baby mama.)

Jahking
"how the fuck did this shit happen?!"

"we're sorry andré...they had guns and..-

"I don't give a fuck about none of that shit! all I wanna know is how the fuck you two dumbasses plan on getting my fucking money back."

andré reached into his belt and pulled a gun out,

I tensed slightly, "andré...come on man, they made a mistake." I tried to reason.

"you right, that's exactly why I'm bout' to teach these little niggas." he chuckled,

I shook my head and leaned back in my seat.

andré placed the gun down on the table in front of the two guys,

"y'all gone go get my money back. even if you gotta use this." he pushed the gun towards them.

"find the niggas who took my shit, y'all got twenty four hours, if my money ain't returned by then, i'm gonna have to take something important away from y'all too."

"now get the fuck out."

and just like that the two dudes scrambled to get the gun and leave the room.

andré chuckled as he circled around the couch to take a seat across from me, "jasmine is making you soft." he stated as he grabbed a blunt sitting in the ash tray on the table, lighting it.

I scoffed, "soft? i'm soft now cause I don't want to see two kids get shot over a couple racks stolen?"

"old king wouldn't of cared. ain't nothing wrong with you having a little shorty, as long as she don't stop you from getting ya paper." he replied,

"nah nigga, jasmine might be making me soft but vanessa is clearly driving yo ass crazy."

he laughed, blowing large clouds of smoke into the air, "you know what they be saying bout them crazy girls..."

I laughed and stood up from the couch, "I gotta slide, I gotta go pick up isaiah."

"alright bro bro, tell little man I said what's up."

I dapped him up and grabbed my keys to exit the house.

after the hour long drive to riverside it was nearly pitch black outside , I pulled into the driveway of chantel, my baby mommas house.

I instantly knew something was wrong when I saw that the front door was open ajar, my blood ran cold.

I pulled the gun from my waist before quietly entering through the front door,

the house was trashed, toys, clothes, etc. everything was scattered around the house.

I heard loud laughing and music playing from the living room.

I inched further towards the noise until I felt something or rather someone tug on my leg.

I looked down to see isaiah standing there, his cheeks were stained with tears, he looked completely disheveled since the last time I saw him.

Immediately I put the gun away, and scooped him up into my arms.

"hey little man, what's going on? where's your mama?"

he sniffled and buried his head in the crook of my neck,

what the hell happened?

"chantel! what the fuck is going on?" I yelled as I walked into the living room.

it was a bunch of niggas passed out on the couch, my eyes landed on chantel who looked like a deer in headlights.

"what you don't know how to knock now or something?" she giggled as she stood from the couch,

her hair was all fucked up, her clothes looked worn, and there was remnants of white powder smeared around her nose.

I rolled my eyes and adjusted isaiah on my hip, "what I tell you about doing that shit chantel?"

"nigga, you not my damn daddy, you don't tell me what to do at my fucking house!" she yelled, her words were slurred.

"you need to get help chantel, I'm not about to have my son around all these fucking drugs." I seethed.

"you know what, since you in such a caring mood, how bout you give me an advance on my child support money?"

"so all my money can go straight up your fucking nose? fuck that, i'm taking isaiah, he not staying with you no more." I pushed past her for the front door.

"jahking! you can't take him! that's my son!"

I turned to face her, "you not acting like it, get some fucking help."

"i'm not about to let you take my son around andré and all his fucking goons. and don't think I ain't heard about you running around with that little fat bitch, she bet not be around my son!" she yelled reaching to grab isaiah from me.

"because him being here with you and your junkie friends is so much better, right?"

I pushed past her and out the door.