History of violence

*I wanted to write about how Magnolia broke up with Jax in this chapter so don't be confused. This was a year before she met the brawlers*

Oh God, why can't I move? I thought to myself as I arrived at the prison they had taken my boyfriend Jax. He had gotten arrested for domestic violence, drug use, possession of a stolen gun, and attempted murder. That attempted murder was me... He had tried to kill me when I stood up for myself. I rubbed my bruised arm. I was nervous. I was afraid of what he was gonna say. I looked towards the prison yard. All kinds of felons were out there, working out, playing sports, and even standing around conversing with each other. I clutched my purse tightly. There he was.... My first love was doing push ups in the grass. Oh my god, he was so hot... No! That's not the reason you're here!

"Hi, I'm here to visit an inmate." I told the guard at the desk. She sighed and put down some information on the computer.

"Inmate's name and reasons for incarceration?" She chewed her gum. She was a short lady, with a pixie cut and a snappy personality. God, could she be any ruder?

"Jackson Jones, domestic violence, drug use and possession of a stolen firearm." I answered nervously. The guard sighed in frustration, gave me a visitor's pass and buzzed me in after giving me my purse. I walked to the visitation room and sat down waiting for him. My heart raced as each second passed. What if he tried to hurt me again? Suddenly, I saw him walking towards me with two strong guards guiding him.

"Jax......" I cried, standing up, and him hugging me. He may be a criminal, but I still love him. Breaking away, we finally sat across from each other.

"Magnolia, baby girl, I'm glad you're here

"Magnolia, baby girl, I'm glad you're here. I was just telling my prison gang all about you. So tell me my sexy goddess, what's new?" He said all cool. He was using all these pet names so I'll stay with him. Yeah right. I'm not gonna commit a crime just to be with him... I knew what I came to do, it's just that he was so hot..... That's why I dated him... That and I love giving him oral.

"Jax...... I have something to tell you......." I looked him in his big eyes, and gulped.

"What is it? You're ready to be a non virgin? Hey guys im going to get laid" He jumped up with excitement.

"Jax.... It's over..... Our relationship is done..... I'm sorry, but I need to move on...." I said with tears in my eyes. His face dropped.

"What? You're breaking up with me? You can't do this you whore!!" He pushed the table to the floor, and grabbed me by the collar.

"Jax please!!" I screamed. I heard the guards trying to get him off me.

"You slut! I did everything for you! I sent you love letters, I let you have your stupid virginity, and this is how to treat me?!" He slapped me over and over until he dropped me. He had gotten tazed and put back in handcuffs. He was cursing my name as he was being taken back to his cell. I stood up, dusted myself off, and I waited until I got back in my car to cry. I sobbed as I deleted pictures of me and Jax. He was now my ex, and there's nothing I can no longer do..... I was driving home(I borrowed my dad's car) and when I got there, my parents were waiting.

"Oh mom! That was the hardest thing I'd ever had to do! He was really violent with me, and it was that night all over again........." I weeped into my mother's arms with my dad giving me another letter Jax had written me.

"Just throw it away...... In fact, throw away anything that abuser sends.... I'm going to the stables....." I walked away to the stables, where my horse Charlie was waiting for me. It was over.... The nightmare was finally over..... But I'm worried I'll never find love....... It's gonna take a hot and silent type to help me find love again. But for now, I planned on staying single and letting my wounds heal, inside and out.....