The Final Battle

"BAKUGAN BRAWL!!!" The battle brawlers yelled in unison, throwing their partners in the field.

"Go Drago!"
"Go Radizen!"
"Go Tigrerra!"
"Go Gorem!"
"Go Jaakor!"
"Go battle brawlers! Win back our friend!" Chanted Alice, being the cheerleader for the brawlers. Sora and Susana laughed. This was going to be a good fight.

"Let's go Zintora!!!" Magnolia growled, going for Julie first.

"I got your back Julie! Runo said, using a gate card to save gorem from destruction.

"Take this! Optical illusion!" Sora commanded, his bakugan subterra Terozoid hypnotizing his opponents.

"Oh no you don't! Let's teach this asshole not to mess with us Drago!" Dan laughed, telling Drago to attack Terozoid.

"Enough of this!!! Zintora, let's eliminate these fools!" Magnolia snarled, climbing up on Zintora's shoulder.

"Mag no! Don't do this! Please! It's me, Alice Gehabich! Snap out of it and come back to our side!" Alice cried, hoping her best friend would snap back to reality and realize she's fighting her own friends. Shun sighed. He knew what he had to do, and that was target her, and defeat her once and for all. All it took was one look from Dan and the others to fully understand the plan. While the others distracted Sora and his Bakugan, Shun and Jaakor charged at Magnolia.

"Let's go Jaakor! Let's get the love of my life back!" Shun belted.

"Ability activate! Shadow breaker!"

"Ability activate! Darkus booster!"

"Magnolia, come back to us! Ability activate! Spitting storm! And the battle continued til both sides were on the brink of passing out with exhaustion. Magnolia looked at Shun, her smile getting wider.

"I...... I will..... Destroy you..... If it's... The last thing..... I do........." She huffed, chuckling to herself.

"Magnolia...... You're not yourself...... There..... There has to be...... Something that'll bring you back....." Shun breathed heavily. The two once again prepared for battle, this time, with Shun even more determined to win.

"Bakugan brawl!" Both brawlers chanting together.

"Alright Jaakor, ready to show her what we can do? Let's use the ability!" Shun nodded at Jaakor.

"Ability activate! Tornado impact!" Shun bellowed, the wind getting stronger, Zintora going back to her marble state, and Magnolia falling.

"Shit! Magnolia!!! Hold on!!" Shun cried, jumping up from Jaakor's shoulder, grabbing Magnolia and safely landing on the ground.

"No!!! How dare you brawlers defeat my creation?! Susana, let's get out of here!" Sora screamed, the battle ending and the alleyway coming back.

"Oh no you don't! Block them!" Dan said victoriously, and Runo and Julie stopping Sora and Susana from getting away.

"Sora, why would you do the things you did? I know deep down, you're a great person." Dan said.

"Hm. You know Dan..... You're right...... I guess I was jealous of all the friends you have, while I always had none..... I'm so sorry I hurt you guys and tried to take the six attributes......" Sora apologized. Susana scoffed, but stopped when she saw her parents standing there.

"Magnolia!!!" Her mom cried, running towards her passed out daughter in Shun's arms.