The Deal

*Shun's point of view*

Oh fuck........ What the hell happened..? I awoke in a strange room. I can't see the decor because of the darkness, but I can make out the figure sleeping in the bed next to where I was asleep. It's Magnolia!! I looked down, and noticed the blanket that was covering my body was hers! I smelled it. It had a flowery and sweet scent, just like her perfume.

"Shun you're awake. Are you alright?" Jakoor whispered. I just nodded. I didn't want to wake her up. I stood up, draping her blanket over her. God, she's  so beautiful. Every inch of her is perfect. Every curve, every- damnit Shun stop it! You don't date! Oh fuck it! I leaned in and kissed the top of her head, running my fingers through her hair.
"Good night Magnolia." I thought to myself, walking back to my room.

*Magnolia's point of view*

I woke up the next morning, the spot where Shun was passed out empty. He must have sobered up and went back to his room. I took a deep breath and sighed. I smelled bacon! I almost tumbled as I made my way to the kitchen.

"Good morning guys." I giggled. I'm usually not a morning person, but when it comes to food, I'm a total sucker.

"Magnolia, you're up. Good morning. Have a seat. I'll fix you a plate." Runo smiled. As we're talking and having a good time, Julie walks in wearing an apron and her cafe uniform.

"Hey guys! Some night last night with Shun huh? Hey Shun, are you finally sober?!" She laughed, walking out the door. We all looked at Shun, who's looking very flustered.

"Oh relax Shun. You should have known better than to drink." Alice protested.

"Yeah, and judging by the way you were last night, I would say you're starting to have a thing for me." I agreed.

"Wh- what?! What do you mean?" Shun stuttered, clearly embarrassed.

"Don't play dumb. You apologized in your sleep, you passed out drunk in front of my room, and you planted a kiss on my head! It's very obvious that you like me."

"No way! I will never like you! God, Alice was right! Alcohol does make me feel things I shouldn't! I was right to bring home your sister!" Shun belted, getting up to leave.. My heart dropped, and I felt myself grabbing his arm, tears in my eyes.

"Hold on! You're telling me that meant nothing to you?! Not even the apology you blurted out of your mouth while you were passed out?!" I cried, tears streaming down my face once again.

"No! It never will you stubborn girl! Why don't you go back to where you came from and do not bother to come back!" He snatched his hand away and walked off. I  stood there, mortified by his words. I didn't see it, but the others were staring at me.

"Magnolia....." Marucho started to say, but I didn't want to hear it. I ran out. I kept going til I reached an alleyway. I slumped down to the ground, crying and cursing myself for falling for such a bastard. Zintora sat on my shoulder, unable to say anything, afraid of hurting me even more. I don't know how long I'd been crying, because as soon as I wiped my face, I saw a pair of legs. I looked up slowly, and didn't say a word as I stood up to meet this guy.

"Hello Magnolia. Zintora. Pleasure meeting a new member of the battle brawlers." He finally said. Wait, how did he know Zintora, unless....... Sora!

"You're the worthless piece of shit who disposed of his own Bakugan like trash! You got some nerve to show your face to me! I won't let you take Zintora away from me!"I growled. He scoffed.

"Foolish girl. I'm not here to take her back. I'm here to make a deal with you. I want you to be a part of my team instead of the brawlers. Let's battle. If I win, you will join me, and wear a mask. If you win, I'll walk away as if we never knew each other." He said cooly, throwing his bakugan up and down.

"Why me? Why do you come to me instead of someone else?" I asked, keeping my guard up.

"I know about Shun. You can have your revenge. You can destroy him for breaking your heart. Think about it Magnolia and Zintora." He laughed.

"Mag, are you really going to battle him? What If you lose?" Zintora asked.

"You got yourself a deal Sora!" I agreed, preparing myself for brawl, but little did I know, Sora had a plan up his sleeve.