Way too Powerful

"What?! I lost?!" Julie screamed. The strange girl had defeated all the brawlers, all except for Shun, who was too afraid to hurt her.

"Finally, I have all but one of the six attributes! Hey Shun, want to know a secret? This girl isn't your average darkus brawler." Sora laughed, pulling the mask off the girl, and that's when Shun gasped in fear. Standing in the girl's place was the one and only Magnolia!

"Magnolia! Thank God you're alright!" Shun cried, running towards her, hugging her.

"Shun wait! Something isn't right!" Dan yelled.

"Back off!" Magnolia growled, pushing him away.

The others just stared. That wasn't the girl they knew and cared about. Magnolia would never talk like that.

"What's the matter Shun? Don't you recognize your lover? Or do you not love her at all?" Sora smirked.

"What have you done to her?! I'm gonna kill you for luring her into your little game!" Shun said. Then he saw her. The real Magnolia was trapped within the evil that was before him. She was screaming for help. Maybe that was what Alice had heard!

"Stop spacing out and fight me!" The evil Magnolia snapped, preparing for battle once again. Shun gulped. What if he lost? Then the world would be in danger of falling into the hands of the enemy! Damnit! This could be my only chance to defeat her! So why am I not moving?! Shun thought, his breathing getting heavy.

"Master Shun. We can do this! We just have to try! Snap out of it and let's win back Magnolia!" Jaakor encouraged. Shun smiled.

"Okay Sora, you want a battle? You've got it! However, I want to make a deal with you. If I win, we take back the elements, and take back the girl." Shun pumped.

"And suppose I win? Do I get to keep the elements and the love of your life Kazami?" Sora cackled, smirking from ear to ear.

"Yes. Now let's battle!" Shun cried, prepping for battle. He knew he had no chance against her, but he had to try. The others and the trapped Magnolia were counting on him. He just felt her crying for him. Huh? A tear? Could it be that Magnolia is trying to take back her body? He didn't know, but all he knew was that he had to win back the love of his life, and he only had one chance, or the world could fall into the hands of the enemy.