Welcome to the team

"Bakugan brawl!" Marucho and I said in unison, preparing ourselves for battle. I looked down at the cards Marucho made for me. Zintora seems very powerful, it made me wonder why that Sora guy even got rid of her. All Marucho had to do was analyse her and show me everything I needed to know in order to win.

"Okay, let's do this! Gate card set!" Marucho nodded, as we both set down our gate cards.

"Bakugan Brawl, bakugan, stand, Aquas Radizen!" My eyes widened. I had never seen Bakugan up close and in their battle forms like that before, and I was amazed. Radizen had a chill vibe to him, and frankly, I was very impressed. Taking a deep breath, I gave Zintora a confident smile, and threw her on the gate card.

"Bakugan, brawl! Bakugan stand! Darkus Zintora!" And just like that, I was able to see my new partner's true form. She had both beauty and grace like no other. She had purple marking tracing along her body, and she had a tail that would knock a bitch out.

"Zintora! You're so gorgeous!"

"Thank you dear, now let's show them how it's done!"she laughed, making circles in the air.

"Ability activate! Midnight storm!" I said, as the air around us started turning pitch black, thunder and lightning roaring and flashing. Zintora started glowing, and her power level went from 450 Gs to 600 Gs. Next thing I know, I'm defeating both Marucho and Dan. I know, crazy right? All that's left is Shun.

"That was awesome! You're a great brawler! With that being said, welcome to the team!" Dan jumped with glee, handing me a watch with everyone's numbers and everything I need to be a master battle brawler.

"Oh wow Dan! Thank you! It's been a dream of mine to be a part of your team!" I exclaimed, hugging my new friends, all except Shun, who's disappeared.