The Shocking Truth

*Shun's pov*

Damnit damnit damnit! I cursed to myself. I knew I was caught, and I didn't think she would find out. Dan had called me a player, Julie called me a man whore, Runo confessed that she was the one who told Magnolia, Marucho just shook his head, and Alice? Well, she bowed her head in shame. I fucked up.

"Shun, I'm so sorry......." Alice said to me in the hallway when I tried to go after Magnolia.

"What? Sorry for ruining my relationship?" I talked back. I was too pissed.

"No....... It's something else......... Magnolia was going to tell you something, but it's none of my business..." She cried.

"Alice, what the hell did you do?!" I shook her, my anger getting worse. First, she tells Runo, then she drives my girlfriend away. What's worse than that?!

"I might have contacted her ex boyfriend and told him everything out of jealousy.... Shun, she's in terrible danger....this ex boyfriend is very abusive. I made him a deal. If he kidnapped Magnolia, he was allowed to do whatever he wanted to do with her, as long as I could have you to myself....." Alice confessed. What?! Abusive ex?! Damnit man!! Suddenly, Marucho found us and panted, catching his breath.

"Guys, it's Magnolia! She's gone! I think she's been kidnapped!" He said in fear. Oh fucking hell! I knew I should've gone after her!

*Magnolia's pov before the kidnapping*

I can't believe this........... I thought Shun loved me..... He even said it during sex.. I should have known than to fall for the strong, silent, sexy, amazing in bed, and- oh god I am crazy about him..... I was in the garden, the moon glistening light on the grass, and reflecting on the lake. I sat on the dewy grass, crying. Shun was the man of my dreams, and I loved him like no one else. All I could think about was those topaz eyes, the way he spoke, the way he loved me, everything...

"Oh poor you. You got your heart broken once again. I wonder when you'll change." A voice said. I turned around slowly, and there stood Jax, a gun in hand. Oh good god help me! All I could do was stare, my worst nightmare right in front of me.

Come with me, or I'll bust a cap into your pretty little head." He warned. I stood there shaking. Suddenly I ran for it as fast as my legs would let me. But as always, he's way quicker than me. Jax tackled me roughly to the ground, getting a hold of my arms.

"Jax no, don't do this! Please!!! Zintora, go get help, and hurry!" I panicked, fighting back. Next thing I know, I'm getting knocked out with the back of his gun.

*Shun*

"Where is she?!" I looked everywhere for her, but she was nowhere to be found.

"Guys!!! You must help her! Jax took her away!" Zintora came up to us, landing on my left shoulder.

"Zintora! Are you alright?! Where did he take her?!" Jaakor asked her.

"He was saying something about an abandoned warehouse! We have to find her before that brute does something awful to that poor girl." Zintora answered.

"I'm afraid it's a little too late for that.. You see, I was jealous of the fact that Shun cared about her more than me, so I talked to her sister, and she told me that she had an ex boyfriend in prison who wanted to hurt her, so I went to visit him, we talked, and decided on a deal: if he could escape the prison, he could have Magnolia and do what he liked with her, as long as Shun was mine. So, she might already be dead by now..." Alice sobbed.

"Alice, what have you done?!" Dan panicked.

"Are you crazy Alice?! We have to go rescue her before that does happen!" I snarled. I cannot believe that she did such a horrible thing.