Alice, consumed by Jealousy

*Magnolia's pov*

What the hell was up with Alice? She claimed Shun belonged to her, even though he chose me. I sighed as I walked into the training room. It was beautiful, although Marucho's parents owned the whole house. It was like a forest, plants and all. The sun was beaming down and it was perfect weather. Then I saw a lake straight ahead! I was a great swimmer, and I was like a mermaid. I was about walk towards it, when I saw him. The man of my dreams was hopping from tree to tree, avoiding any obstacle in his way. I don't know why, but it's so hot when he sweats, and honestly, I love it.

"Shun!" I called out, smiling ear to ear. And just like that, he gracefully jumps down, landing on his feet.

"Hey baby, did you sleep well?" He asked, picking me up and spinning me around.

"Forget about that. Shun, why is Alice telling me that you were hers first? That's not true right?" I pulled away. It was clear Alice loves him, but come on now, he's my boyfriend.

"Magnolia.... The reason why she said that is because Alice and I were once boyfriend and girlfriend. Look, we broke up back when we were starting to become the battle brawlers. I dated her to escape the death of my mother. What Alice and I had meant nothing. I just used her and battle brawling to take my mind off of my mom. It's nothing you should be worried about." Shun explained, kissing my forehead. In his head, I knew he had feelings for Alice. He just doesn't want to tell me. He may be a skilled ninja with the hots and the ability to defeat his opponents, but he's a terrible liar. He won't look at me. For now I just have to believe him. Before I could say anything more, Marucho interrupted with an announcement over the intercom.

"Attention all members of the battle brawlers, I have big news. Please come to the meeting room right away!" He said. Shun and I looked at each other and soon, all of us were waiting for Marucho to show up. I looked around. Where's Alice?

"I don't get it. If he had important news, he would show up no?" Dan sighed, being impatient as usual.

"Patience Dan. I'm sure he has something planned for us. Give him time to get here." Drago shook his head. Suddenly, Marucho and Alice came in and were all smiles.

"Sorry to bring you all here on such short notice, but this is a very excited thing to say. My parents bought us a mansion and a private jet to take us anywhere we wanna go!" Marucho cheered, holding up the key to our new home/headquarters. We all cheered with him. He then explained how all we had to do was pack our stuff from our old rooms and move them to the new place. Then I realized. When I came to brawl city, I didn't bring much with me, except for some clothes, and shower stuff.

"Guys, I didn't bring any of my stuff from my room on the farm. I have to go back and grab what I need." I stood up.

"Don't worry Mag, you can borrow the jet, and when you're ready to come back, I have my butler bring you back. We'll be waiting for you." Marucho smiled, giving his butler Katos orders to bring me home.

"I'll be waiting for you my love. Be safe." Shun held my hand, hugging and kissing me. Next thing I know, I'm on,my way back to the farm where I grew up.

*Shun's pov*

You know that saying, "I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave."? Well, that's how I feel as I watched Magnolia leave on the private jet back to her home. The others and I were at the new place, settling in, and fighting over which room would be whose. Of course it didn't matter which room I chose, as long as it was next to Magnolia's. I was just walking around the house, exploring, until someone grabs my hand and pulls me back. I know that touch anywhere.. It's Alice!

"Alice?! What are you doing, sneaking up on me like that?" I pulled my hand away.

"I'm sorry Shun. Look, can we talk? There's something you need to know." She shyly asked. For some reason, the way she acts when she's shy makes my heart stop. Okay, I admit, I still feel for her. She was my first love. I never fucked her like I did with Magnolia, but still. Alice always looked out for me, no matter what. Then I noticed the outfit she was wearing; a black dress, with fishnet tights paired up with the boots she always wears. Why does the color black always get me?

"Shun, Magnolia isn't the one for you. I know you may think she is, but trust me she isn't. She's only with you for the hook ups." Alice hugged me. The hook ups? I scoffed, pushing her away gently.

"Is that what this is about? Listen Alice, Magnolia is different. She's not like you or Fabia. She's different. When I met her, the look in her eyes told me she was going to change my life. You're just upset because I never slept with you. You're not like them. Yeah I love you, but I love her more. Tell you what. If I kiss you, you have have to promise not to tell anyone, and in return, you have to stop with these feelings for me. Sound good?" I pulled her close, and leaned in to give her a peck, but she didn't want me to stop, so I didn't. I need to stop before I get caught. The others care about Magnolia more than ever, and if I get caught, my relationship with her is done. Finally, I pulled away.

"Now don't tell a soul, alright?" I wiped away my lips and walked away. I could've sworn I heard her say, "Oh I won't tell a soul alright."