Susana

"I don't know Zintora. Does this look good?" I questioned, sighing at the custom made outfit Julie designed just for me. It was a dark crop top, a purple skirt, and a pair of cork wedges to match.

"Nonsense dear. You look amazing!" She replied.
"I don't know. Will it be enough?"
"Enough for what?"
"Its nothing. I just wanna look perfect, no matter what. I just hope it's enough." I twirled and looked at my reflection. U wasn't used to short skirts and crop tops. It was gonna take some getting used to. I was also told I was never gonna get a boyfriend looking like a fashionless nerd. Wow, that's some glow up. Susana would be pissed. I thought to myself.

"Hey Mag, are you finished in there? We want to see how that outfit fits!" Dan knocked, snapping me back to reality. When I walked out, the whole room fell silent, a wow escaping from Julie's lips. The girls crowded me, amazed by how well the outfit suits me. But I wasn't worried about the other's reactions. I looked at Shun, who was staring at me in a whole different way. Later that night, after hours of celebrating, I went up to my room, a little bit tipsy. As I was opening the door, I felt a strong arm pin me against the wall. I looked up, and saw a pair of topaz eyes, belonging to none other than Shun. Oh God, there I go again, getting red in the face.

"No matter what the others say. To me, you'll always be a nobody. You can seduce them, but not me!" He growled, his lips near mine. I don't know if it was because I'm a bit drunk, but I suddenly got the urge to do things to him. Without thinking, I placed my hand on his cheek. It was soft. He didn't stop me either, but I could sense he didn't want this. I whispered his name, and just like that, I leaned in. Then, he let go and walked to his room, which is ironically next to mine. I laid awake that night, thinking about him, and why he despised me. Why did I try to kiss him?!!! I was as drunk as anyone else was! Gah!!! I almost kissed him, and he probably hates me even more! The next morning, I decided to go for a jog to clear my head of last night's event. I don't get it. Why doesn't he like me? I thought to myself. Shun Kazami, the hottest man to ever walk this earth, doesn't like me. Who cares anyway? With his perfectly toned and fit body, there's no way I stood a chance with him. But somehow, it turned me on. When he pinned me up against the wall last night, my heart stopped, and my breathing paced. As I turned a corner, I stopped to witness something awful and heartbreaking: Shun was making out with a girl, but not just any girl. My sister Susana!

"Susana what the hell?!" I cried, pushing her away from Shun. Why did I do that?! He's not my boyfriend!!

"Oh hey sister. You haven't heard? Shun and I are together. Hope you don't mind." She smirked evily, locking lips with him. That bitch! She knew I had feelings for him! Besides, last time I checked, she had a boyfriend!

"You backstabber! Wait until I tell Brandon about what you've been doing behind his back!" I growled, tears streaming down my face. It wasn't fair. Susana was always out doing me at everything. She was beautiful, with long celebrity hair, big eyes, I was nothing compared to her. I never was. She had it all, even my crush.

"Get over yourself girl. You'll never be mine. Come on Susana." Shun scoffed, walking away with my sister. How could she do something so vile?! When I called Brandon, he told me they broke up a month ago because he found out she was cheating on him for the whole football team at our school. Who would've thought?

"I can't believe she would do that! Some sister she is!" I slammed my bedroom door.

"Darling, you act like she took away the man of your dreams. Shun is his own person." Zintora sat on my pillow.

"You wouldn't understand the feelings I have for him.... I've had a crush on him since I was twelve..... Watching him fight for the bakugan when they needed help was just so mesmerizing..... I was there.... His devotion to the game was why I fell in love with him.... Zintora, he's the one I want.... No one else...." I hugged my knees.

"Did you come to this town to get him to be with you?'

"Of course not.... I don't stand a chance with that hunk..... I came to become a brawler instead of a farm girl, but me meeting him had other plans...." I pulled my hair to the side. Shun was a battle brawler, and compared to me, I'm just a normal teenage girl....