Shun's point of view.

I don't know what I'm doing. Come on Shun, snap out of it, I thought to myself. I'm in my room, making out and about to sleep with Magnolia's sister. Oh! I moaned to myself as she grabbed my member. This isn't right. I don't even like this girl. Shes only doing this to anger her sister. Okay I admit, I like Magnolia. If anything, I love her. My mind raced back to when I met her. Her body was perfect in my arms. I wanted to fuck her, but at the same time, make passionate love to her. It makes me hard just thinking about her.

"You like this Shun?" Susana asked, taking off her top and climbing on top of my crotch, grinding. I feel so bad breaking Magnolia's heart. The image of seeing her cry is driving me nuts!

"I'm sorry, I can't do this. Please leave." I sighed, pushing her off of me.

"What?! You can't be serious! Don't tell me you're thinking about my dumb sister!" She yelled, putting her clothes back on.

"I'm not going to tell you again. Leave. Now." I demanded, pointing towards the door. And that was it. She was gone. I laid in bed shirtless, thinking about what I've done. Then, I heard her sweet voice. I put my ear to the wall, and gasped. Was she crying? Oh God, what have I done? What kind of monster makes a girl cry? Me that's who! My bakugan tried to warn me of the consequences, but like the dumbass I am, I didn't listen. I'm not that kind of guy, but I felt like I was gonna hurt that girl, so that's why I did what I did.

"Master, whats the matter? Where's the girl you brought home earlier?" My Bakugan Ventus Jaakor asked, revealing himself.

"I fucked up. I don't even like that girl. It's that girl I want. I made her cry, and there's no way she'll forgive me." I sighed, taking a swig of my BakuHard.

"Easy master. You're going to get wasted."

"Fuck it Jaakor. I deserve it." I thought about her. The way she spoke to me upon meeting me, her body language, the way her hair shined, and that outfit.... God, that outfit she came out of the bathroom in made my heart sink. I didn't show it, but I was affected by how beautiful she looked. Dan had told me to be nice to her, but I wasn't. My plan was to drive her away because face it, I was out of her league.

"Master, if you keep drinking, you're gonna show your true colors." Jaakor warned.

"I don't think she'll love me after what I did Jaakor. Besides, I'm out of her league, and she's out of mine."

"She's beautiful master, and there's other guys out there who'll steal her away if you don't shoot your shot." Oh please..... I don't know how to talk to a real girl like her..... I rolled my eyes as I stood up, holding on to the bottle. I was starting to crave her soft touch. The night she became one of us, we had gotten so drunk, I was practically grinding on her without her knowing. Her latte eyes when she stared up at me had me wanting to do everything to her. I had to leave her hanging before I did the unspeakable. The way she uttered my name, just wow.....

"Are you in love master?"

"Of course not.... But, let me ask you a question...." Oh shit, I was stumbling.

"What's that master?"

"Is the ground moving?" I caught myself.

"Master, you're drunk. Please do not go out there." Jaakor blocked the door.

"Jaakor...... My partner......." I grabbed him and rubbed him against my cheek.

"Master, this is humiliating......" I let him go and walked out of my room, and passed out in front of her room, and the last thing I saw before blacking out was her looking down at me.