The Final Chapter

*Shun*

It's been a month since Magnolia has been released from the hospital. Her wounds have healed, all there is was the scarring from when her ex carved his name into her arm. It still says his name, but with a little make up, it's not as noticeable. Magnolia and I were sitting on top of my favorite tree staring at the stars. We made up and decided to still be together,( I gained her trust and earned her heart), Alice apologized for getting her hurt, and ever since, Alice and Magnolia stayed the best of friends. I haven't heard her voice yet, and I'm starting to miss it, and let's face it, communicating through paper isn't enough.

"My precious little flower, I know you've been trying to speak again, and I understand it's gonna take awhile before your voice comes back. But I wanted to ask you something. Come with me." I stood up, and carried her down to her favorite spot, which is the lake. I got down on one knee and pulled out a promise ring, which was a shiny purple color.

"Magnolia, will you officially be my girlfriend and promise to keep this ring on as a symbol of our love?" I asked. Magnolia stood there, wide eyed.

"Oh Shun!! Yes! I will!" She squealed with excitement, then covered her mouth. She got her voice back! I hugged her and spun her around.

"Hey lovebirds, we're going to Club Brawl tonight, you in?" Dan peeked his head through the corner.

*Magnolia*

Today has been eventful. Shun and I made our relationship official, I got my voice back, and then I joined the brawlers by going to Club Brawl, a club for teenagers like us. We were all having a fun time, dancing, doing karaoke(horribly), making memories, and even laughing when Drago made fun of Dan's idiotic dancing.

"Gee dan, are you a brawler or a robot?" Drago chuckled.

"Yeah, but hey!" Dan stomped in annoyance. I looked around and noticed Shun wasn't around. Then I saw him outside on the phone, but with who?

*Shun*

"Why are you calling me Fabia? I'm kind of busy." I said. Princess Fabia Sheen from Gundalia had tried to call me three times and I decided to pick up after the fourth time.

"Shun, I need you to come help me. " She responded. Is she drunk?

"I have a girlfriend Fabia. You just want a one night stand. You and I agreed to stay friends. Not lovers, not boyfriend and girlfriend, but friends. I'm sorry, but Magnolia means the world to me, and I wouldn't dare hurt her." I shook my head.

"Come on Shun. Does she really mean that much to you? And besides, can you not have female friends?" She rolled her eyes.

"Look, sober up and call me in the morning. Later Fabia." I sighed in frustration as I hung up. Fabia isn't a drinker, but she found it drove away her suitors.

"You have a lot of female friends, don't you shun?" Magnolia rubbed her arm. I turned to look at her. God, the skin tight dress she was wearing made her look glowy, and with the moon shining down on her, it somehow made her look even better.

"Yeah, um, sorry that was Fabia. How long have you been standing there?" I stuttered. I never stutter. It must be how gorgeous she looks.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to spy on you. It's just I didn't see you inside, and when I saw you out here, I just had to find out what's going on. Shun, what did you two have other than constant one night stands?" She whispers, getting closer.

"We had nothing more than that. With her, it meant nothing. I just fucked her and left the next day. Why? Are you jealous?" I teased.

"N-no! I was just curious as to why she was calling you, that's all! I trust you completely!" She blushed. Just then, a slow song started playing in the background. We both just looked at each other, unsure of what to do.

*Magnolia*

We stood there awkwardly. A slow song was playing, and we just stood outside the building, not saying a word. Then, we finally came close to each other, him wrapping his arms around my waist, and me wrapping mine around his neck. And, the thing is, it felt right. I felt safe and warm for the first time since I got here. I went back to when I met him, and the moments where he was so mean, he was actually hiding the fact that he loved me. And I wouldn't change it for the world.