New Friends

"So, what brings you to Brawl City Magnolia?" My new partner Darkus Zintora asked me as we walked inside the nearest coffee shop.

"Well, let's just say I needed a fresh start away from the farm life I used to have. I guess you could say i-" I stopped, looking at the famous Dan Kuso, and Marucho Marukura. What were they doing in the coffee shop?! Oh my god, I thought. It's really them, in the living flesh! Taking a deep breath, I walked up to the table they were sitting at and stood there, fangirling in my head.

"Uh hello. Are you okay girl?" Asked Marucho.

"Hey look Marucho. She's got a bakugan! Hey kid, you want to be a part of our group?" Dan said, laughing.

" um... I.... I.... I'm sorry...... My name is Magnolia Jean, but you can call me Magnolia for short, and this is Zintora. I'm a big fan of you guys, I would love to join the team, but I don't know anything about Bakugan, and besides, I don't wanna slow you guys down." I sighed, going to walk away.

"Wait Magnolia. We can teach you everything there is to know about Bakugan. And plus, you seem like a nice person, so we'll gladly take you under our wing, figuring you just got here. Might as well make some friends along the way." Marucho said. And that's all it took. Soon enough, I'm strolling in the park with Dan and Marucho, laughing and straight up having a good time. That is, until he showed up.

"What is that noob doing here? For the love of God Dan, don't tell me you let her join the group without battling all of us." He scoffed. Noob? That's it. I found myself standing face to face with Shun. Although, why did I feel like pinning him down and kissing him like one of those star struck fan girls? I couldn't help it. The way he glared down at me got me thinking dirty thoughts. I was only a foot shorter than Shun. Okay, two feet. I would've said something, but Dan stood in between us.

"Easy Shun, this is Magnolia. We're teaching her  the rules of Bakugan, while at the same time, showing her the sights. Why do you have to be a huge dick to everyone?" Dan defended me. Shun just stood there, glaring me down, like I was some enemy to him or something.

"You guys want a battle? You got it!" I declared, looking at Zintora.