Officially a Battle Brawler

"What did you do to my baby?!" Magnolia's dad bickered.

"Sir, I can explain. My name is Dan Kuso, the leader of the Battle Brawlers. Magnolia was turned against us, and we had no choice to fight her and her Bakugan Darkus Zintora. We were just trying to win back our friend." Dan sighed.

"You brawlers are the reason why my little girl is a gangster. I told her she'll never make it into the world, but she heeded my words and ran off. I told her, but she didn't listen. Now she's coming home with us." He raged.

"Antonio, wait.... She's hurt. Let her get treated at the hospital, and then let's talk about her staying with her new friends...." His wife, Gene calmly explained.

*Magnolia's point of view*

Oh god....... Where am I.....? I feel sore, and weak........ All I can hear is a heart monitor beeping, and murmurs of people whispering. I don't know how long I had been unconscious, because I hear Runo asking someone when I'll wake up. I'm trying to wake up, but ironically, I can't. It's like I'm in a coma. Ugh....... My head is pounding.......

"Oh fuck........ Where am I....? What happened?" I asked weakly, sitting up, finally able to wake up.

"Magnolia! You're alright!" My mother gasped, hugging me tightly.

"What were you thinking, running off and doing stupid crap like that? We were looking everywhere for you, and now you're in deep trouble." My father scolded. Typical of him to treat me like a child. Doesn't he know I'm eighteen and can make my own decisions? God, im not a kid. I look around the room, and see all my friends standing there smiling, happy that I'm okay. But, there's one face I don't see, and that face is Shun. Oh I forgot...... We got into a fight, and I ran away crying. I guess he really doesn't care about me.........

"Where's Shun.......?" I asked. The others exchanged glances, and sighed.

"Shun was so hurt by the battle you two had, he nearly bled out. He's in the next room.... Magnolia, he saved your life. After you lost the battle, you fell off Zintora and he caught you just in time. Then after your parents found us, he passed out from the lack of energy.." Alice looked down. My face burned and I felt tears streaming down my face again. No....... I hope he's alright.....

"M..... Magnolia......." Shun breathed heavily from the doorway. Shun!!!!! I stood up and hugged him.

"Magnolia....... I'm sorry for being such a huge prick........ I didn't want you to know I had feelings for you.... I hurt you, and you deserve better...........  I didn't know if you could hear what I said to Sora, but I meant it when I said that you're the love of my life, and I risked my life to save you......." Shun embraced me.

"Shun......... I knew you would come for me.......... I cried for help, but I was afraid you wasn't going to come save me....... Sora and Susana tricked me......." I sobbed.

"Shun? So you're the bastard I've been hearing about? You hurt my little girl, and now you're going to pay." My father threatened.

"Honey stop. Don't you see? If it wasn't for him, our daughter would have been dead. Come now honey. Let's let her join the team and let her,live her life." Mom smiled.

"Mr. Jean, my name is Shun Kazami, and I am in love with your daughter. If you'll give me permission to date her, I promise to take care of her and cherish her. Just please... Give me a chance...." Shun held his hand out. My dad stared at Shun, sighing, finally shaking his hand.

"Mr. Jean is my father. Call me Antonio. After all, you did save my daughter's life." He nodded, walking away. Shun and I after a minute of hugging, we locked eyes. This time, his eyes weren't filled with hate for me. Instead, tenderness and love filled it.

"Shun..... I......" I started to say, but was interrupted with his finger to my lips.

"Shut the hell up already." He whispered, leaning in, his lips touching mine lovingly. My heart stopped, and finally, everything felt right. It turned passionate, and I even felt his tongue slip into my mouth. We finally pulled away after realizing the others were watching, and we just laughed it off. A couple days later, I was released from the hospital, and next thing I know, Dan is making me an official battle brawler.

"Welcome to the team officially Magnolia. With Sora changing his ways, and your sister gone, we can finally celebrate! Pull out the alcohol and let's get to partying!" Dan wooed. We ended up having a really good time, and just as I was about to grab another shot, I felt someone grab me and lure me into the dark hallway, and I laid eyes on the familiar pair of topaz eyes.

*SMUT BELOW*

"Shun, what the hell are you...?" I laughed, but was stopped with a rough kiss.

"Magnolia....... I love you....... I need you......... Please baby, let's do it......." Shun breathed heavily, getting aroused.

"Oh Shun...... We shouldn't......... But the others..... Oh god yes..... Oh Shun......" I moaned as he kissed my neck and collarbone.

"Honey, we're both super wasted, the others won't even know we're gone...... God I love you........" Shun groaned, picking me up and pinning me against the wall, dry humping me through our clothes.

"Oh Shun......... Oh my god.." I groaned, wrapping my arms around his neck and burying my face into his chest. Okay I admit. I was super wasted, and alcohol makes me feel hot. Shun grabbed me bridal style and took me into his room, where he laid me down on his bed.