The Rescue

*TRIGGER WARNING*

"Let me go! Right now!" I screamed. I was getting dragged by Jax's goons Brutus and Joel.

"Boys, lock her into one of the rooms, and tie her to the bed. I'll deal with her later. Until then, my little Magnolia." Jax slid the edge of his knife across my throat. I whimpered as Brutus, a very muscular man picked me up and carried me into a very disgusting room.

"Now you stay here and be a very good girl. The boss will be up here to do what he will." He laughed, throwing me on the bed and locking the door behind him. I just sat there, hugging my knees. I have to accept my fate. Jax is going to hurt me again, and I deserve it.

*Shun*

"She's gone........ I can't believe I didn't go after her......." I cried. We had looked everywhere for Magnolia, but she was nowhere to be found. No evidence was seen in the garden. Marucho was still out, searching.

"Damnit fucking bitch!" I sobbed. I loved her, but yet I fuck it up by kissing another woman. God, I'm such a douche bag!! The others were around me, telling me we'll find her, but nothing helped. Just then, Marucho came in, with something in his hand.

"Guys look! I found a piece of her clothing that's been ripped off. Maybe if we get a dog to track her scent,we'll have a better chance of finding her!" He told us.

"Us ninjas have a strong sense of smell, I'll help track her down! Come on guys let's go find her!" I smiled. I'm coming my little flower!

*meanwhile with Magnolia*

"Oh Shun........ I miss you so much...." I said to myself, looking at a picture on my phone of me and Shun staring at each other lovingly. Oh what do I care? He loves Alice. Just then, Jax walks in with Brutus and Joel behind him. With a snap, both guys grab me roughly and pin me to the wall. Jax walks up to me, shredding my clothes off with his dagger. I breathed heavily as he got even closer to me. I howled in pain as he carves his name into my arm. It bled and it hurt so bad, my body jerked and twitched. Fucking hell!

"I am going to torture you and make sure your pretty face stays with me.." He whispered, licking my bare stomach. I scowled and made the biggest mistake of my life; I spat on him. Wiping it away, he slaps me until my face stung.

"You will respect me Magnolia! Whether you like it or not! I carved my name into your arm, and I will gladly brand it again, but instead use cigarettes. Don't test me you useless whore!" He growled. I whimpered. If the others were here, they would make sure I was safe. Someone please come save me from this nightmare!!!

"Jax stop! The deal is off! Please don't hurt her!" Alice came in. What was she doing here?!!!

"No way red head! I have her, and you have that ninja freak!" Jax responded. If Alice was here, then that meant the others were right behind her!

"Who're calling a ninja freak you son of a bitch?"said a voice I'd never thought I'd hear again. Shun!! I squirmed, trying to escape from the grasps of both Jax's goons.

"So you must be Shun Kazami. This girl has been crying for you, you know." Jax snapped his fingers again, Brutus and Joel dropping me to the dirty floor. I stood up, my whole body shaking. I had burn marks and cuts all over me. Even my back had a long bloody cut running down it.

"Magnolia! You asshole! What did you do to her?!" Shun growled.

"Oh no. Magnolia...." Alice shook her head.

"I'm gonna kill you for this." Dan said. Oh god.... Everyone was looking at my half naked body..... Ahhh!! Jax picked me up and threw me to the wall. I groaned in pain. My whole body hurt. I felt Julie and Runo both come to my side. I wish Jax would stop throwing me around like a dirty old rag doll.....

"If you want to hurt me, you're gonna have to defeat my idiots Brutus and Joel first." Jax smirked, as he grabbed me by my hair and locked me up in a cage. Not again!

"You want a fight, you got one! Guys, let's do this!" Dan said, cracking his knuckles. Suddenly, Joel came up and knocked Brutus and Jax out.

"I can't continue acting like a slave to this guy. I'm tired of him bossing me around. I'm so sorry battle brawlers.." He huffed as he opened up the cage. Oh god... I don't feel good.

"Magnolia, can you hear me? It's Zintora! Are you alright?" Zintora asked. I stood up slowly, making my way towards Shun.

"My precious flower, you're hurt! We need to get you to the hospital and fast! I heard him say. Oh I'm his precious flower? Oh god it's getting dark.....

I awoke in a hospital bed, an IV attached, and my arm throbbing. I groaned and gently touched it. It's still there.... Jax's name is still engraved on my arm..... I whimpered to myself. It was dark and there was nobody here, or so I thought. I looked over and saw Shun looking out the hospital window. I couldn't speak. All I can do is make faint noises, and when I did manage to make a squeak come out, Shun turned around, holding me in his arms.

"Honey! You're awake! How do you feel? No, don't talk. The doctor told us that you weren't waking up, and because of all the trauma you went through, you lost your voice, and it's best if you just rest it. Nod if you're going to be okay." Shun embraced me. God, I,missed his touch, I missed his soothing words. I was abused and hurt so many times, and finally, I felt safe. I sat in his lap, silently crying. Shun told me Jax was going to be doing life in prison for assault, kidnapping, and lots of other charges(turns out he broke out of prison and avoided the police the whole time).