The Masked Girl

*Shun's point of view*

"Damnit Shun! Why did you do that? You're always doing this every time we add a new member!" Dan yelled. He had dragged me out with him and the others to look for Magnolia, who had  been missing since this morning. I had only told her that to keep her away, and it seemed to have worked, because she ran away crying. I know, smooth right?

"Why are you always so cold hearted Shun? I know you've been hurt before, but come on now dude. Magnolia is a too sweet a person to hurt you. And she actually loves you." Runo scoffed, joining in to the chants of Magnolia's name. I softly sighed to myself. Its not my fault. I just didn't want to get hurt again. But there's something about that girl that allows me to open up. I just refused to show it. Geez, the others were right. I was a big douche bag.. Ah! I gasped. I suddenly smelled her perfume.

"Guys this way!" I said, running towards the direction of the smell. I can hear the group yelling for me to come back, but I didn't care. I needed to know if Magnolia was okay. I just had to. Then I saw a girl standing in the alleyway where the scent had stopped. She was wearing a black dress, with a grey cardigan, topped off with a dark fox mask. Then I saw him. A strange guy was standing behind her, waiting for me to attack.

"You! Where is Magnolia?!"" I exclaimed, launching myself towards the guy. I felt it. She was here. And he did something to her. All of a sudden, I felt my hand being grabbed, and my body being flung towards Dan, who's finally caught up with me.

"Shun are you okay? Who is that?" Marucho asked, helping me off my feet.

"Hello battle brawlers. I don't believe we met. They call me Sora. I've been waiting for you brawlers to show up and finally I have you right where I want you. " he finally said, pushing the masked girl foward.

"And this, is the one you'll be fighting. " he laughed. It was so weird. The way she stood there, not saying a word. Although, she had the same scent as Magnolia.

"Something's not right. I can feel it." Drago said. And we all agreed.

"Enough talk! Battle them, one by one Opal! I want the 6 attributes!" Sora commanded, kicking the girl even further, making her land on her knees.