I'll always love you💞😢

Previously- Y/n-I've always liked you too hossler....
He smiled at me and kissed me again then I heard cheering and I pulled away from jaden and saw everyone looking at us and clapping and cheering. Even Bryce was cheering and clapping. Who would of thought Jaden would like me! Cause definitely not me......
-skip to sway house-
Me and Jaden got out of the uber still holding hands. I was happy but still upset about nick, but I need to forget him he's no good for me! We walked into the sway house and we all sat on the couch and I sat at the end of the couch beside jaden. Then Bryce cane up to me.
B-y/n can we talk please?
Y/n-yes!
B-in private?
I nodded my head yes and stood up and followed Bryce to the kitchen. Once we got in the kitchen I sat on a chair at the table Bryce opened the fridge and turned to me.
B-you want anything to eat or drink?
Y/n-can I get a banana please?
B-of course!
Bryce got a banana and gave it to me i I peaks it and he sat on the opposite side of the table from me.
B-look y/n I just want to say I'm so sorry for being a dick before I was just jealous cause I thought me and you had a chance at dating or something, and I understand if you don't forgive me cause it was a dick move and again I'm really sorry!
Y/n-I forgive you Bryce!
B-wait really?
I nodded my head yes and giggled he smiled big and I walked over to him and hugged him he hugged me back, then I kissed him on the cheek. Bryce looked down at me and look me in the eyes then he looked down at my lips then he pulled away from the hug.
B-I think maybe we shouldn't hug cause I still like you and I know you don't like me.
Y/n-it's okay. Now let's go and watch tv!
I took my banana and stood up and me and Bryce walked to the living room and I sat down beside Jaden again and we sat like this

 Now let's go and watch tv!I took my banana and stood up and me and Bryce walked to the living room and I sat down beside Jaden again and we sat like this

(But not kissing)
Jaden smiles at me and put his hand on my thigh and whispered in my ear.
J-what did Bryce want to talk about?
Y/n-he said he was sorry and I forgave him then I hugged him and I think he wanted to kiss me so he pulled away and said we shouldn't hug cause he still likes me.
J-ahh okay!
K-what do you guys want to watch?
Josh-we should watch IT chapter 2!
G-yes!
Y/n-fuck no!
Ant-why not?!
Anthony whined and stopped searching for IT chapter 2.
Y/n-cause I hate horrors their so scary!
J-your fine I'll be here if you get scared.
I rolled my eyes and slid down the couch. Anthony put on IT chapter 2 and to be honest I was shitting myself I hated horrors so much and I don't even know why I just do. I kept jumping and closing my eyes by the end of the movie I was on Jaden's lap with my head buried into the crook of his neck and he hand his hands around my waist.
B-see wasn't that scary y/n!
Y/n-yes it fucking was!
Nb-so are you staying tonight or what?
Y/n-ugh well can I stay tonight?
Kio-yea you can stay.
G-do you want us to take you to the hype house to get you your stuff?
Y/n-yeaaa.....
Josh-okay so big to put you in a bad mood but what happened?
I looked at nessa and bit my bottom lip and fiddled with my fingers.
Y/n-ugh.... nick kinda.... nessa can you tell them?
Nb-yea!
I stood up and went to the bathroom and did my business and I washed my hands and face and went back out and wow they all looked pissed. I sat down beside jaden and they all looked at me and my smile dropped.
J-I'm gonna kill that fucking bitch!
Josh-nobody hurts you and gets away with it!
G- and why Amelia? Like what the fuck is wrong with him!
Y/n-look guys it doesn't matter okay let's just go there and get my stuff and leave okay?
They all looked at each other and I rolled my eyes.
Y/n-OKAY?
Everyone-yes.........
I stood up and walked towards the door and they all followed me out the house.
Y/n-we getting an uber or?...
G- we can take my car it's a 8, so girls your gonna need to sit on someone's lap.
Nb-fine by me.
Jaden wrapped his hands around my waist and put his chin on my head and swayed us back and forth.
J-nick doesn't deserve someone like you! And want to sit on my lap?
Y/n-sure.
We got into the car and i sat on jadens lap in the middle row right side.
-skip to hype house-
I opened the door of the car and came of jadens lap and well he kinda got a boner..... cause we'll it was a bumpy ride. I turned round and looked at jaden he stood behind me and whispered.
J-I'm so so so sorry y/n!
Y/n-it's fine I'd get a boner too if I was you!
K-Wait jaden got a boner?!
J-wh-what no pfft why w-would I?
I looked at jaden and his whole face was bright red. He looked down at me and then he put his head on my shoulder and we all laughed. Jaden let go of me and we all went to the door and Jackson knocked and kouvr answered. She saw me and rana n's gave me a big hug.
K-omg boo never go away without telling me I was so worried!
Y/n-I'm so sorry I just j couldn't stay for another second.
Kouvr pulled back from the hug and took my hand and we went inside and all the girls screamed and ran over to me and tackled me into a big group hug and they were all asking questions and then Kouvr shouted.
K-EVERYONE SHUT UP AND LET HER TALK!
Av-your right wifey we're sorry!
They all backed away and the girls and sway boys all sat on the couch and I told them were I went which was sway and about Jacob. They already knew about nick. Just then nick came down the stairs and I could see the anger on all the boys and girls faces. Nick walked into the kitchen and he had on Greg sweats and a blue hoodie with the hood up. Josh stood up and was away to walk into the kitchen but I got up and stood in front of josh.
Y/n-don't waste your breathe josh!
Josh-oh I wasn't going to I was going to beat him!
Y/n-well don't!
N-let him if he wants y/n, I honestly don't care the one thing I care about is you.....
Josh looked so mad and his hands were in fists.
Y/n-josh just sit down!
Josh sat back down and I turned to face nick and he had red puffy eyes and tear stains down his face. I kinda felt bad but at the same time he should of said no to Amelia!
N-look y/n I'm so sor-
Y/n-it doesn't matter nick...
I looked down at my feet and felt a tear run down my check