Sway la 😉

Previously: k-come on y/n Alex is here
Nb-come on babe
Nessa grabbed my hand and we went Down stairs to the car and kouvr went in the front with Alex and me and nessa went in the back when I opened the door there sat nick! I got in the back and sat in the middle.
N-aww y/n I'm sorry about what happened
Nick hugged me
A-okay bitches what song you want to listen too?
N-y/n should choose cause she has the best taste in music!
A- okay y/n what you wanna put on?
Y/n-uh...... love song!
Nb-omg that is the best song ever!
N-see told you she has the best taste in music!
We all started singing and I felt happy! Then nick put his hand on my thigh and I started too blush a little and nessa still had a grip on my hand!
-20 minutes later-
A-were here!
I looked out the window and saw the sway house what?
Y/n-uhh this is not the hype house....
K-we know we just thought it would be good for you to stay here for a few nights with nessa!
Nb- yea and we can watch movies late at night and gossip then fall asleep!
Y/n-sounds great babe!
N-I'll take your stuff in!
Nick jumped out the car and took my stuff I ran after him and tried to take my stuff from him
Y/n- nick I am capable of taking my own stuff you know
N-I know but I wanna be a gentleman to you
He smiled and walked to the door and I rang the door bell and griffin opened the door and was shirtless.... great I'm gonna be around hot shirtless guys.... just fccking great!
N-heyyy griff!
(G-griffin)
G-nick nice to see ya!
Griffin turned round and shouted inside the house
G-yo boys y/n is here!
I heard loud thumps coming from upstairs next thing you know I see 5 shirtless boys run down stairs to the door and hug me.
Y/n- hey guys!
(J-jaden)
J-y/n I'm gonna kill that son if a bitch!
Jaden hugged me and I hugged him back
Y/n- no don't! Please it's the last thing I want!
J-fine but if he touches you again I swear to god I'll beat him the fuck up!
K-okay y/n me and Alex are going back to the hype house so I'll facetime you later okay?
Y/n-yea that's fine bye!
I hugged kouvr and Alex.
A-yo nick you coming!
N-yea I'll just be!
N-bye y/n if you need anything just call me and I'll come right over!
Y/n- okay and thank you nick
I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he blushed then walked to the car and I waved bye then I went back inside.
Nb-aww I ship!
(Jr-josh)
Jr-same!
B-I don't he's too innocent y/n needs excitement in her life!
Nb-yea Bryce shut up your not good with relationship stuff.
Me,nessa and all the boys laughed then Bryce grabbed his chest
B-no nessa don't say that I'm so hurt now!
(Ar-Anthony)
Ar- it's okay baby
Anthony kisses Bryce on the cheek then Bryce looks at him and jumps on his back.
Y/n-omg you guys are so weird!
(K-koi)
K-you want me to show you too your room?
Y/n-yea!
B-wait actually can I show her to her room?
K-uh yea
B-we need to talk y/n
I nodded my head and he took my stuff and we went up stairs, he opened the door and wow my room was huge! And my room was so me so I guessed that Jaden maybe decorated my room cause there was a lot of stuff I liked in this room.
B-sit
Bryce pats a spot next to him on the bed I run and jump beside him and he looks at me and sighs.
B-look y/n I'm sorry I kissed you yesterday I just.... I think your perfect!
Y/n- look Bryce it's fine! But trust me Bryce I'm far from perfect...
I looked down at my hands and he grabbed my hand which caused me to look up at him
B-how are you? Your the most prettiest,funniest , caring, girls ever and your sexy af! And look I know you don't like me in that way and I just want to say I'm sorry for kissing you and I'm what happened to you.
He looked down and I had started to tear up I didn't know what to say..... if I'm honest I like him! But I also like nick.... I really wanted to kiss him right now but I can't it's wrong.... ughhh screw it!
I grabbed his face and kissed him he seemed surprised but then melted into the kiss. I put my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist then he pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him. The kiss got heated and his hands were now on my ass but I didn't care then he pulled on my hoodie asking for permission to take my hoodie off I nodded and he took my hoodie off then saw the cuts on my wrists and stopped.
B-y/n what the fuck I are these
I started to tear up fuck I forgot about those...
Y/n-there nothing
I tried to grab my hoodie but he threw my hoodie off the bed and looked into my eyes then I looked away and took a deep breathe.
Y/n- I cut myself last night after what happened........
B-y/n you shouldn't of done that.
He pulled me into a hug and a tear ran down my cheek he grabbed my hands
B-please promise to me that you will never cut yourself again?!
Y/n-I promise...
I looked at him and I kissed him and he laid me down on the bed and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he took off my top and started to kiss down my neck and I let out small moans then guess who walked in......
The boys and ness!
J-what the fuck!
Jr-yesss Bryce
We stopped kissing and I hide under the covers and my face was bright red! And Bryce he stood on the bed and didn't the muscle pose (a/n: if you understand me)
K-okay am gonna be honest didn't expect that
G-oh by the way Taylor's here he's gonna stay for about 2 weeks!
(T-Taylor)
T-hey! Didn't think I'd walk in to that today.
I waved over at him still bright red then nessa came and sat beside me on the bed
Nb-okay guys get the fuck out me and y/n gotta gossip!
They all left and just as Bryce was about to leave he whispered in my ear
B-I'm not done yet
I got a shiver down my spin then He winked at me then left and as soon as he left I got up and put my top back on.
Nb-OMG y/n! Ahh what was that! Are you guys dating or what?!
Y/n- calm down babes! We're just friends....
Nb-yea friends with benefits obviously!
Y/n- noo we were just.... uhhh
Nb-okay so tell me the whole story!
Y/n- okay so basically yesterday when me and Bryce were hanging out before I said goodbye we kissed then today he said he was sorry then said he liked me and said I was perfect then I kissed him the things got heated then he seen these....
I showed her my cuts and she gasped then hugged me tight.
Nb-babe never do that again!
Y/n- I won't and I already promised Bryce I wouldn't... anyways then things got heated again and then you guys all walked in! And that wasn't awkward at all (I said sarcastically)
Nb-omg he likes you!!!!
Y/n-that's what he said...... but I don't know if he's just saying that to get into my pants....
nb-well do you like him?
Y/n-I mean yea but I also like nick.......
Nb-okay I know what we're gonna do I'm gonna play match maker!
Y/n- uhhh what?!
Nb-ugh so basically I'm gonna ask them both separately if they like you and just see what they have to offer you then I'll tell you and you can decide who you want! Easy?
Y/n-okay....
Nb-yay! Okay you unpack and then we can go down and get postmates!
Y/n-okay see you soon
Nessa hugs me then leaves and I unpack my clothes which didn't take long because I only have like 3 suitcases.

A/n: hiiii okay so I have a good idea for the next few chapters! And I am going to try and update nearly every day. Byeeee ❤️