Playlist flight✈️

Previously- Jaden went on his phone and ordered the McDonalds and we watched some Disney+. Then we ate are McDonalds then we watched some more Disney+ then we fell asleep cuddling like old times.
-the next morning-
I woke up to my alarm and looked to my side to see jaden still sleeping.
Y/n-bubs get up.
Jaden just groans and puts his face into the pillow.
Y/n-jaden get your ass up we need to leave for playlist soon!
J-just a minute!
Y/n-I'll go get changed then when I come out you better be gone okay?!
J-yea yea!
I get out of bed and grab my clothes and I have a quick body shower then I get changed into:

Y/n-jaden get your ass up we need to leave for playlist soon!J-just a minute!Y/n-I'll go get changed then when I come out you better be gone okay?!J-yea yea!I get out of bed and grab my clothes and I have a quick body shower then I get changed into:

I also put on one of jadens hoodies then k walk out of the bathroom to see jaden sleeping. I roll my eyes annoyed at him so I run and jump on him and hit the back of his head. He pushed me off the bed and I landed on my ass it wasn't that sore but I wanted him to get up so I whined in pain and I made a sobbing noise. Then he jumped out of the bed and sat beside me.
J-omg flower I'm so sorry!
I lifted my head up and looked at him with a smile.
J-you bitch!
Y/n-your the bitch! So since your up get the fuck ready you ass hole!
Jaden rolled his eyes and he got up and left. Once he left I sat on my bed and looked through Twitter then I came across a tweet of me stripping on a pool table.
Fuck how did people find that video! OMG omg omg everyone is going to see it!
Your probably wondering what I'm on about well basically 2 days before I came to LA I went out and got really drunk cause we'll my moms boyfriend had just beat me up. So I wanted to drink the pain away but then I had a lot to drink and then the song "buttons by the pussy cat dolls" cane on and I stood on the pool table and stripped but before I could take off my bra and panties one of my friends took me off the table and took me home. AND KNOW IM TRENDING ON TWEETER AS #y/nthestripper OMG what has my life came to! Just then all the boys and nessa burst into my room and I switched my phone off and looked at them.
Y/n-what?!
I said annoyed and I got up and went into my bathroom and brushed my hair and just left it down.
B-this is what!
I turned and he showed me the video of me stripping.
Y/n-ugh please stop!
Q-but it was pretty hot!
G-shut up dude she's with jaden!
Y/n-yea uh me and jaden broke up last night...
K-woah jaden got dumped damn!
Josh- omg I need to use that in my teatok video!
J-actually it was Mutual we just thought we were better of best friends!
Y/n-yup it was a little weird cause I've known you my whole life.
Ant-so he was a bad kisser?
Y/n-no but it was a little weird.
B-anyways back to y/n's stripper problem!
Q-yea what happened?
G-and why the fuck you stripping?
Y/n-okay so basically... a few days before I came to LA my moms boyfriend had bea- uh said some mean things to me so I went out and got really drunk and started stripping then before I went any further my friend came and took me home....
Josh-what were you goi-
Nb-boys leave!
They just looked at nessa.
Nb-NOW!
The boys scrambled out of my room and Nessa came over to me and hugged me and I hugged her back and I started crying.
Nb-aw babes don't cry.
Should I tell her that my mom and her boyfriend abused me?! I've never told anyone that nkt even jaden or kouvr! Me and nessa were still hugging and I wiped my tears away and took a deep breathe.
Y/n-I-my... moms boy-boyfriend and my mom... they- they um.....
I took a deep breathe and nessa held my hands.
Y/n-they abused me.... and my moms b-boyfriend.... he rapped me a-a few t-times...... he didn't say mean things to me h-he be-beat me....
I fell to the ground and broke down then nessa sat beside me and hugged me and I cried into her shoulder.
Nb-it's okay babes your safe with us you have me, the sway boys and all of the hype house, that's all the family you need and we all love you so much! And don't let anyone tell you anything different! Okay babes?
I nodded my head yes then she stood up and helped me up and I washed my face and I didn't put any make up on cause we were just travelling today. Nessa grabbed my hand and we walked down the stairs and the boys had already took are shot cases and bags down the stairs. Griffin came over to me and hugged me I hugged him back and a tear fell down my face.
G-your so short y/n/n.
I looked up at him and smiled.
Y/n-I'm not that small your just a big tree!
G-yea keep telling yourself that y/n/n.
I pulled away from the hug then I ran and jumped on Bryces back.
Y/n-how long till are flight?
B-were leaving in 5 minutes then it will take us half an hour to get to the airport then are flight leaves at 12:30pm.
Y/n-ugh that's still 4 hours away....
B- I know but we need to get there a little earlier cause we're meeting the hype house at the airport before are flight.
Y/n-oh yay I get to see kouvr and the girls again!
Ant-yo guys the ubers here!
Y/n-hurry up Bryce!
Bryce chuckled and he ran with me on his back out to the uber and I screamed!
Y/n-omg Bryce stop! Your gonna drop me!!
B-no I won't!
He finally stopped and put me down and the otter boys had already put all are stuff in the back of the uber van. I sat in the very back with Bryce, nessa sat in front of me and beside her was josh then beside josh was Kio, I front of Kio was griffin who was beside jaden, and jaden was beside ant, and Quintion sat in the front with the driver. I put in one of my AirPods and gave bruce the other and we listed to music the whole way.
-30 minutes later-
We got out and I grabbed one of my suit cases and Bryce took the other since I had another bag and he only had one suit case with him. We walked in and did all the security stuff then we sat down and talked for a few minutes before I saw kouvr. I jumped up and ran over to her and hugged her!
Y/n-I missed you boo!
K-I missed you too y/n/n!
A-you guys just saw each other yesterday!
K-alex shut up!
Kouvr death stared alex.
A-okay I'm sorry....
Y/n-Girls that's take photos for Instagram!