Kissy😘🥰

Previously- Av-I shall find out later what he was going to say!
Mh-yes then you shall tell us all!
Ad-anyways let's go girls!
We all cheered and walked out of the hotel.
-2 hours later-
Okay so somehow we ended up at dunkin. Before dunkin we were at a bar and they let us in and gave us all a drink and the bartenders kept hitting on us then we left cause they were a bit creepy and now we're at dunkin. We were all sitting at a table and there was no one else in dunkin and it was currently 11:04pm and the boys keep texting us.
K-should we go back to the hotel?....
Ch-yes cause I'm tired!
Ad&d-same!
Y/n-yea let's go back.
Mh-what time do we need to be up at tomorrow?
Av-I think we have to be there at 12? Do we?
Nb-no it's 12:30 it starts we need to be there at 11:30 to help set up the venue.
Y/n-ugh that means I'll have to get up at 8:30 to get ready and have breakfast ughhhhh!
K-well we need to go now cause Alex won't stop texting me and it's annoying.
We all stood up and we walked to the hotel that was only 1 block away. Once we got there all the boys ran over to us and hugged us.
D-why the fuck your guys hugging us we were only out for 2 hours!
A-we thought you guys were kidnapped or something!
O-yea cause you bitches wouldn't answer your damn phones!
Y/n-in are defensive we did see your texts we just didn't open or respond to them.
Ch-anyways we are tired so we're going to bed and I hate beer!
Th-you guys let her drink?!
Y/n-hey! She took my beer and I told her she wouldn't like it but she didn't listen!
Ch-well I just wanted to try it...
Av-good luck Addi she might be up all night being sick...
Ch-no I won't!
Charli stormed away and we all went up to are rooms. When I got in my room I got my pjs and I went to the bathroom and I took off my make up, did my skin care routine, put my hair in a messy bun then I got changed into this:

 When I got in my room I got my pjs and I went to the bathroom and I took off my make up, did my skin care routine, put my hair in a messy bun then I got changed into this:

I walked out of the bathroom and Bryce and ryland were asleep and nick was laying on are bed on his phone topless with grey sweats on. I put my clothes away and I sat on the bed beside nick.
N-hi
Y/n-hi...
N-I can easily sleep on the couch....
Y/n-no it's fine nick honestly.
I smiled at him and he blushed a little. I looked through my Twitter then decided to tweet something.

I saw nicks comment then I turned my phone off and turned to face him and then he put his phone down and face me

Y/n-you want to play 20 questions?
N-sure you go first!
Y/n-okay.... favourite thing about being famous?
N-uh... my favourite thing is my fans cause they always support me and make me feel better.
Y/n-cute! Anyways your turn.
N-why'd you and jaden break up?
I rolled my eyes and laughed.
Y/n-we both thought we were better of being friends,
Why you asking?
N-you want to be one of your questions?
Y/n-uh...yes!
N-okay well I just wanted to know.
I nodded my head.
N- 1 thing you miss from Dallas?
Y/n-uh... if I'm being honest nothing My friends were the "bad kids" who did drugs and all that and my mom didn't really pay attention to me after my dad.... you know so yea.
N-well your here now.
I smiled at him and he smiled back and wow his smile is really the best smile ever.
Y/n-my turn!
We asked a few more questions and it was nicks turn now, and if I'm being honest through the game he kept looking at my lips but I just brushed it off.
N-where's you favourite place to be kissed?
I blushed a little when he asked me that.
Y/n-my forehead and lips.
Without hesitation he smashed his lips against mine and for a start I didn't kiss back but then I melted into it. I missed his kisses but I cant. I pulled back and looked at him.
N-I'm so sorry shit fuck I'm sor-
Y/n-it's fine nick...
He slightly smiled at me. It was quiet for a minute then I kissed nicks cheek.
Y/n-night nick.
He blushed and looked surprised then I turned round and I fell asleep a few minutes later.
-the next morning-
I woke up to my phone alarm going off and I switched it off and heard the boys groan. When I tried to get up I realised nicks arms were wrapped around me. I turned round and tapped his shoulder. He just groaned.
Y/n-nick!
N-what?...
He opened his eyes and I looked at his arms and he pulled his arms away.
N-sorry y/n....
Y/n-it's fine.
I stood up and grabbed my clothes then I ran and jumped on to Ryland and Bryces bed and they groaned at me.
Y/n-get up lazy ass's!
I got off there bed and went to the bathroom and I had a shower then did light makeup and did my hair like:

Y/n-get up lazy ass's! I got off there bed and went to the bathroom and I had a shower then did light makeup and did my hair like:

Then I got changed into:

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Bryce still sleeping, Ryland was gone and nick was sitting on the bed on his phone

Y/n-hey where's ry?
N-he went with Patrick and Calvin somewhere.
Y/n-and you could of woke Bryce up at least!
N-yes I could of but I didn't cause when I tried he just ignored me and threw his phone at me.
I rolled my eyes and ran and jumped on Bryce and shouted in his ear.
Y/n-get your ass up!

A/n: ooo nick! Ooo Bryce! Ooo sorry this is bad! Byeeee💕