Really?😒

Previously- I got into the ubar and fell asleep the whole way to my new apartment
Ubar guy- ughhh miss your here
Y/n-oh okay thank you!
I got out and grabbed my cases and stood outside the flats and it looked creepy and run down but oh well gotta stay positive! Right?...... anyways I went inside and the man gave me my key there was 6 floors and I was on the 4th floor. There wasn't an elevator so I had to walk up the stairs! And take 2 cases up and a bag up ughhhh. When I got to my room I opened the door and it smelled like piss and it looked nothing like it did in the pictures online......
It had white walls that were stained yellow and the bathroom was tiny it had a broken toilet. The sink is rusty and the shower had so much hair in the drain! The bed it was small and stunk. And that was basically everything in my room.
Time for me to go shopping and make this more like home.
Daddy🍆😍😫
Heyyy babyyyy how's your new place?
Y/n
It's okay......
What's wrong with it? If you don't like it you can always come and stay with me and the boys 😉
Nahhh it's nothing really bad just needs more home like stuff!
You still got my name saved as daddy?😉🍆
-Daddy🍆😍😫 changed to Bryce😉😍-
Just changed it!
Oh so if I didn't say anything you'd still have me saved as daddy. Interesting 😏
Anyway...... gtg I'm away shopping for some stuff.
Can I come?! The boys are boring there sleeping or playing video games. And I could get to know you better.
Yea fine you can come, where will I meet you?
I can come pick you up?
Uh sure!
Okay see you in 10 baby!
Bye!!!!

I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair and make up then I just put on:

I grabbed my phone, air pods and purse and went outside to wait for Bryce

-10 minutes later-
I see a car pull up and it's Bryce I stand up and go to the car and get into the passenger seat.
Y/n-hey
B-hey baby, is this the place your staying at?
Y/n-uhh yea
I whispered
B-oh.... do you like it?
Y/n- I guess so, it's not the best but  it's good enough for me!
B-okay but just so you know you are welcome to come stay with me and the boys anytime!
Y/n-thank you Bryce!
B-anything to make you happy baby!
I blush a little. It was cute that he called me baby it was like a little nickname that only he called me!
B-wanna listen to music?
Y/n-yes and I have the best playlists no cap
B-yea I'm sure you do baby.
I connected my phone to the car and played my playlist. The first song was blueberry Faygo and me and Bryce started singing and dancing.
B-by the way I like your hoddie
He smirk at me then looked back at the road
Y/n-creep
I said sarcastically
B-it's a compliment! I wasn't trying say I would fuck you. Well I mean......
He looked at me and we both started laughing.
-15 minutes later-
We finally got to the mall and it was really fun getting to know Bryce! He was really sweet and funny. and let's not forget Hotttt! Okay I'm not gonna lie I had a little crush on Bryce... we got out the car and walked into the mall and shopped for about an hour.
Y/n- you didn't!
B-I did we were having sex and I peed!
Y/n-omg Bryce!
B-okay now tell me your most embarrassing memory
Y/n-uhh I'll pass
B-hey no far baby I told you mine.
I just looked at him and he pouted
B-please babyyyyy
Y/n-ughhh fine okay so I was drunk and when I'm drunk I do a lot of crazy things, so my friends told me to dance on the table by the way I was at a club that had about 500 people there, so I started to dance on the table then I stared to get hot.....
B-then.......
Y/n-then..... I started to strip and people were recording me and I was only left with my pants on then someone must of called my boyfriend at the time to come get me so he did then he showed me the video that was trending on twitter then he shouted at me and dumped me.
B-wow I'm sorry bout that baby
He pulled me in for a hug and I hugged him back.
Y/n- it's fine if I was him I would break up with me too!
B-but you were drunk! Anyways let's go get food.
Y/n-yessir!
He grabbed my hand and lead me to the food court we got a McDonalds and just talked more. He was just so easy too talk too I feel like I have known him for ever we were laughing until.....
?-omg y/n?!
Oh no I heard the voice I never wanted too hear again....

A/n: andddddd another cliffhanger! Sorry for not uploading a story in a few datpys just been busy with some stuff. Hope you enjoyed the story byeeeee guysssss❤️