Birthday party 🌟🥳 part 3

Previously- Y/n-okay bitch lets party!!!!!
Nb-yessss!
I grabbed nessas hand and ran down the stairs and when we got down I saw Bryce! Fuck!!!!
Nb- come on let's dance !
Nessa pulled me to where everyone was dancing and we stared dancing to bottoms up. Me and nessa had made up a dance to it and we started too dance to it and everyone was cheering for us and some people was videoing then when it came to the part were we throw it back Nick grabbed me and pulled me onto the couch.
Y/n-really baby?
N-only I'm allowed too see you throw it back
He winked at me and I rolled my eyes jokingly. Nick then whispered in my ear.
N-I'll give you a reason too roll your eyes mamas.
When he said that I got a shiver down my back and I felt my face burn up.
N-cute your blushing.
Y/n-shut up!
Ondreaz stood on the table in front of me.
O-okay everyone it's time for cake!
Y/n-yes bitch!
Ondreaz laughed and came off the table and took the cake over too me and everyone sang happy birthday.
Av-make a wish bitch!
I closed my eyes and wished for me and nick to be forever! I blew out my candles and opened my eyes.
A-what did you wish for?
K-she can't tell you or it won't come true!
Y/n-exactly!
A-ugh fineeee!
I stood up with my cane and went too the kitchen and who else was at the kitchen drink Bryce. Oh no!
B-hey baby
Bryce stumbled over too me and I went to get a knife out too cut the cake when I bent down to get a knife Bryce smacked my ass and I jumped up and turned to face him. He had the biggest smirk on his face but then someone punched Bryce in the face and Bryce fell over and it was nick that punched him.
N-that fucking ass hole.
I hugged nick and looked up to him and I could see the anger in his eyes.
Y/n-baby I'm fine.
Y/n-KIO! GRIFFIN!
Kio and griffin cane running through and saw Bryce in the floor and griffin kneeled down beside Bryce.
Kio-what happened?
Y/n-Well I cane through with my cane and saw drunk Bryce and he said "hey baby" and I just ignored him and I bent down too get a knife too cut the cake and he smacked my ass and then nick punched him and he fell over.
G-kio can you go out too the car and get my first aid kit!
Kio-yes.
Kio ran out the house and griffin took Bryce upstairs too tiny and ondreaz bedroom.
N-sorry for punching him. It's just-
Y/n-baby it's fine just please don't do it again!
N-I won't mamas.
I stood on my tippy toes and I kissed him he kissed back straight away and then he picked me up and put me on the counter not breaking the kiss.
Mm-ooo wonder what will happen later tonight
I stopped kissing nick and looked at madi and she winked at me. Then she walked away then nick whispered to me.
N-why wait till tonight
I look at nick and he was a big grin on his face.
Y/n-I think we should take this up stairs.
Nick picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso and my hands around his neck and he ran up stairs just as we were about at the top of the stairs some one shouted.
??-ooo what you guys about too do?
I turned my head and saw Patrick, Calvin and Ryland.
Y/n-nothing I just spilled something in my dress so I'm going to change my dress....
P-yea okay we "believe you"
He did air quotes around believe you.
Y/n-I'm not lying...
C-ooo nicks about too get some!
N-guys please shut up!
When I looked at Ryland he looked upset about something but I don't now what.
Patrick and Calvin started dancing round me and nick shouting.
P&C-Nicks about to get some nicks about to get some nicks about to get some nicks about to ge-
Y/n-shut the fuck up!
P- that's not nice
Patrick said sarcastically and in a sad tone I just rolled my eyes. Nick opened the door too his room and Calvin bent over Patrick and started to pretend hump him and I just gave them the middle finger then nick shut his door and turned round then pinned me too the door and kissed me passionately then he lick my bottom lip asking for permission too enter but I didn't then he grabbed my ass and I moaned and he slipped his tongue in my mouth then he walked over to the bed and laid me on the bed.
⚠️⚠️⚠️smunt warning⚠️⚠️⚠️
Nick then started kissing down my neck and I moaned when he found my sweet spot and he started sucking on my sweet spot while I moaned. He up zipped my dress and he stopped kissing my neck then I pulled off my dress and I had on: