That bitch😠

Previously- T-of course and this is one of the reasons I love you, you-
Y/n-wait you love me?
I had a smile on my face and I looked up to him and he looked nervous.
T-I... no yes okay yes I think I've never loved anyone..... but if you don't then yo-
Y/n-I love you too tay.
I smiled and kissed him. I pulled back and put my head back on his chest and fell asleep like 5 minutes later.
-back at LA-
Y/n- wait so everyone in the hype house moved and packed my stuff?!
T-yes...
Y/n-omg everything is gonna be in the wrong box's and ahh!
T-babe calm down, and Alex also got you a puppy well two he said they were both too cute.
I took a deep breathe and nodded my head. Just then the uber stopped outside the know old hype house. Me, tayler, Addison, tony and ondreaz got out of the car and went inside to see if there was anything they had forgot. We checked everywhere and they had forgot my favourite panties and my brush. I walked downstairs to see everyone waiting. Y/n-well lets go!
We all went back out to the uber.
-10 minutes later-
The uber stopped and I looked out the window and wow.... I got out the car and tayler grabbed my hand and we walked inside.
O-shit this place is so big....
Y/n-that is an understatement....
To-yes it is.
We all walked inside and as we walked inside we saw Mia chasing Micheal with a broom.
Y/n-YO HOES WERE BACK!
Just then I heard running and shouting. I saw some people running down the stairs. Once Kouvr got to the bottom of the stairs she ran and hugged me. I hugged her back.
Kouvr- I missed you....
Y/n-I missed you too boo!
She let go of me then looked at tayler.
Kouvr-I'm gonna give tayler a talk....
I laughed at kouvr then she went over to Tayler and dragged him away so she could talk to him. I hugged everyone then the front door opened and girl with brown hair and brown eyes walked in. She looked me up and down then walked over to nick and was being all missy with him.
Thomas-oh you guys this is Darianka!
Y/n-hi I'm y/n! I stepped forward and stuck my hand out for her to shake but she just nodded her head. So I stepped back and frowned a little. Tayler then came back from his talk with kouvr and he stood behind me. Tayler wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.
Tayler-okay so Kouvr is scary as shit!
Y/n-what did she say?
Tayler-she gave me a speech on how she would kill me if I broke your heart and she listed why you shouldn't be cheated on or used but I would never do that!
Y/n-see this is why Kouvrs my best friend!
Tayker just chuckled and I saw Darianka roll her eyes. What the hell is her problem?!
Thomas-Okay so I will now give you guys a tour and show you guys to your room and y/n I put your box's in taylers room.
Y/n-okay!
I smiled at Thomas and he showed us the house. We were on the 4th floor right now. Nick and that girl Darianka came with us and the whole time Darianka was whispering stuff to nick and she kept rolling her eyes whenever I spoke.
Thomas-okay so thats the tour done.
Tayler-well thank you Thomas, now y/n let's go to the bedroom!
Nick-damn your horny.
Tayler-Just need to check if all the screws are in the bed! Come on y/nnnn
Y/n-wait! Thomas thank you for the tour the house is amazing! Oh and later I'm going to the sway house to see the boys and nessa of cour-
Darianka-Nessas a bitch....
I heard Darianka say that under her breathe. I turned to her and crossed my arms.
Y/n-excuse me?!
Darianka-what?
She said innocently, I just scoffed and rolled my eyes.
Y/n-Nessa isn't a bitch! And don't say you didn't call her a bitch I just heard you! And whenever I talk you always roll your eyes at me! I don't know you so don't be a fucking bitch to me!
Darianka- I haven't been rolling my eyes at you and I didn't call Nessa a bitch I dint even know her!
Y/n-yea you don't know her or me so don't be a dick!
Darianka- your the one accusing me for saying and doing stuff I haven't done!
Y/n-I have literally seen a bf heard you say all that stuff you ducking bi-
Tayler then throw me over his shoulders and started walking to his room.
Y/n-what the fuck tay?!
Tayler-shh
Y/n- don't tell m-
I then felt him smack my ass and I gasped.
Y/n-TAY!
Tayler-shush Princess!
I sighed and then he opened the door to his bedroom and then he put me on the bed. He walked over to the door and he locked it then put on his LED lights the red colour.
Y/n-that girls a bitch!
Tayler laid beside me and I faced the wall with my arms crossed.
Tayler- just ignore her babe.
Y/n-I'll try but if she does or says anything about anyone I will beat her with my shoe!
Tayler chuckled at me then started kissing my neck.
Tayler-if course you would beat her with your shoe.
Tayler stopped kissing my neck and I turned round to face him and he smashed his lips against mine. He pulled me over his torso so I was straddling him. He rested his hands on my ass then he started kissing down my jawline to my neck. He started sucking and nibbling on my neck. Once he found my sweet spot I moaned his name and he sucked harder then ran his tongue over the newly formed hickeys. I faced him then kissed him passionately. He then started taking off my my shirt once it was off he threw it down at the end of the bed. I put my hands up his shirt and traced his abs then I took his shirt off and threw it somewhere in the room.
⚠️⚠️⚠️ Smunt warning⚠️⚠️⚠️
Taylers hands then went up my back and once he got to my bra he unclipped it and tossed it to the side. He then grabbed my boobs in his hands and massaged then. I moaned while tayler pinched my nipples making them harder then he flipped us over so I was under him. He moved his head down to my left nipple and took it in his mouth while he played with my other boob. I moaned taylers name and then he swapped and did the same again.
Y/n-tayler....
I was just able to say his name while moaning. Tayler lifted his head and looked at me.
Tayler- yes babe?
He smirked at me and started kissing my stomach then started kissing down to my hip bone and started leaving hickeys. My breath hitched in my throat as he pulled my panties down a little.
Tayler-what you want babe?
Y/n-I.... I want... oh god tay...
He pulled down my panties with his teeth then he was face to face with my pussy. He took a deep breathe and I felt the warmth of his breathe on my pussy.
Tayler-I won't do anything until you tell me what you want babe.
I put my hands in his hair and pulled at his hair.
Y/n-I want you in me...
Tayler-your wish is my command.
He came up face to face with me and kissed me then thrusted his index finger in me. I moaned into taylers mouth and he then added another two fingers. I pulled at taylers hair while he thrust his fingers faster into me and I pulled away from him and moaned so loud that probably the whole house could hear.
Tayler-shh babe.
Y/n-tay I want you...
I whimpered as he pulled his fingers out then he stuck his fingers in his mouth. He then leaned over to his dresser to get a condom but I took the condom from him and threw it away.
Y/n-birth control...
He nodded then pulled off his sweats and pants. Damn he's huge you thought to yourself. I strocked his dick and felt it throb in my hand as I moved his dick to my entrance. He then thrusted into me and I moaned tays name along with a lot of curse words. His thrusts got faster and harder, I was moaning so loud that I pulled taylers face to mine and kissed him deeply. He then put my right leg on his shoulder and started hitting my g-spot. Tayler then rubbed his thumb in figure eight motions on my clit and I felt my stomach tighten.
Y/n- I-I'm close....
Tayler groaned as I clenched round him a few times then I came. I scratched up taylers back probably leaving red marks on his back. Tayler then came in me and thrust a few more times before pulling out. Once he pulled out he collapsed beside me and I laid my head on his chest.
⚠️⚠️⚠️Smunt warning over⚠️⚠️⚠️
Taylers chest was moving up and down fast as he tried to catch his breathe. I then heard a knock on the door and tayler got up and put his boxers on while I pulled the covers over my body. Tayler opened the door and there stood the bitch Darianka. She looked him up and down then but her lip. I rolled my eyes.
Y/n-stop checking out my boyfriend!
(D-Darianka)
D-whatever anyways we're getting food if you want any?
She played with the end of her hair and continued to bit her lip. I scoffed then Tayler turned and looked at me with a smirk on his face.
T- actually I just had something to eat so I'm not hungry right now.
I giggled at Tayler then Darianka scoffed and muttered a "whatever" then left. Tayler shut the door then jumped on the bed beside me.
T-she really is a bitch!
Y/n- yep but she was out in her place by you!
T-should we say something to nick?
Y/n-of course then the bitch will be gone.
Tayler laughed at me then he put his head on my chest and I played with his hair. A few minutes later I heard him snoring lightly then I began to drift off to sleep.

A/n: hi so I have one more chapter then this book is finished! So tomorrow I will be posting my new book! You guys wanted me to post the Ondreaz book first so I'm gonna post that one tommorrow! Byeee💕