Disstrack part 2

Previously- Y/n-heyyy, so guys what we doing today?
Jr-well nick just FaceTimed me and asked if we all wanted to go to the hype house tonight and I said yea so me and chase can talk shit out
Y/n-yay! I can see kouvr! I've missed her
Nb-and you can see nick
Nessa nudged my arm and I looked at Bryce and he looked pissed and jaden looked a little pissed too.
Ar- lets gooooo!
Nessa grabbed my hand and we ran out to the car then I realised that the car only had 5 seats and there was 6 of us going cause kio and griffin wasn't coming.
Y/n-one problem there are only 5 seats and there is 6 of us so what we gonna do about that?
J-one of you girls can sit on someone's lap if you want?
Y/n- nessa can sit in my lap so you guys can film for youtube!
Nb-yessss babes!
We got in and Anthony drove and josh was in the passenger seat then Bryce was in the back to the right and jaden was in the middle then I was on the left and nessa was on my lap.
-15 minutes later-
Ar-were here bitches!
B- I nervous for you josh.
Jr-Bryce shut the fuck up!
Me and nessa got out the car and walked up to the hype house and the rest were taking for ever cause they were filming for YouTube.
Y/n-OMG I'm kinda nervous.....
Nb-why babe?
Y/n-cause I like nick and Bryce and I don't know what to do!
Nb-it's okay babes we're going to have a girls night okay! With all the other girls then we can talk about boy problems okay?
Y/n-yea that sounds good....
We got to the door and waited for the others to get to the door.
B-josh you can have the honours to ring the door bell.
J-okay....
Josh was away to ring the door bell then we heard someone say
???- fuck your Bryce Hall!
Then josh and Bryce saw a little camerathing beside the door bell and they both stick there middle finger up then Bryce opened the door and walked in
B-I'm just gonna walk in I guess....
We all walked in then Alex came to the door and hugged me, Bryce, josh and then looked at the cameras and screamed cause he's the one who is usually videoing.
A- oh y/n kouvrs in here room if you and nessa want to go see her.
Y/n-okay thanks Alex.
I grabbed nessas hand and we walked up stairs just as we were away to go into kouvrs room I heard someone shout my name.
?-y/n!
I turned round and saw the one and only Nick Austin! Oh god he's hot.
Y/n-NICK! I ran up to him and jumped on him and he put his hands under my things and I wrapped my legs round his torso and my hands round his neck and I put my head on his shoulder.
N-oh I missed you y/n!
N-I missed you too!
He stayed like that for a few minutes then he put me down and he looked into my eyes and then he said
N-I'm going to go down the stairs to see what's happening catch up later?
Y/n-ofc!
I kissed his check and he blushed then I ran to kouvrs room and all the girls were already there.
The girls were: kouvr, nessa, madi, avani, Addison and mia. Charli and Dixie we're away with there family somehwhere.
Av-my wifey!
Avani got up and ran to me and jumped on me and I fell over then all the girls hugged me then we all got up and I sat on the bed and avani sat in between my legs and I played with her hair and madi sat on my right and kouvr was on my left.
Nb-Okay so I thought we could all have a girls night and do face masks and watch some sad movies and talk about boys!!
All the girls cheered then we all got face masks and we all posted some photos on Instagram.

Nb-Okay so I thought we could all have a girls night and do face masks and watch some sad movies and talk about boys!!All the girls cheered then we all got face masks and we all posted some photos on Instagram