Confession🥺🤔

Previously: O:GROUP HUG!

We all had a group hug to be honest I'm pretty sad to leave but I'm not ready to have all this yet.

R-y/n?

Y/n-yea Ryland?

R-could we talk? Like in private

Y/n-yea lets go to your room and talk

We went to his room and we both sat on his bed.

R-look y/n I don't know how you feel or anything but I really like you! And I know we just met the other day but I just think your so perfect! Your kind, caring, loving and so beautiful.

I...I was in shock! I can't believe he just said that! I mean he's cute but I can't! I'M NOT READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP YET! And I like nick too! Ahhh what do I say!

Y/n-look Ryland I just I can't....

R-oh....

He looked down at his hands and I could see his eyes had tears in them I felt so bad but I'm just not ready for a relationship not after my last boyfriend
okay so imma tell you about my ex Jacob sartorius yea I know everyone is probably thinking wait you went out with Jacob how lucky well I wasn't that lucky.

So I went out with him about 6 months ago for about a year and 2 months we had lots of fun the first 7-8 months we were dating for but after that everything went down hill! FAST! I loved him so much and thought I was so lucky so the 2nd month of are relationship I decided to lose my virginity to him! Yep I decided that and I was so happy I did! At the time.

⚠️ WARNING MENTIONS OF RAPE ⚠️

So about the 7th or 8th month of are relationship I found out he was cheating on me with some random girl, I guessed she was a fan girl and I got really mad and tried to break up with him but he said if I did he would post the video of us having sex! I didn't even know he videoed us. Like why would someone do that like why? So I stayed with him and he started inviting his friends over all the time and he would let them do stuff to me while he would fuck some other girls. I would scream and cry and they would just slap me and tell me to shut up.

⚠️ ❗️⚠️❗️⚠️❗️⚠️❗️⚠️❗️⚠️❗️⚠️❗️⚠️❗️⚠️

After that I got depressed and would just let it happen to me I wouldn't try to stop them cause I knew they wouldn't. After about 5 month of that happening my neighbour (who is my close friend) thought there was something wrong and I told her everything and she told her brother who is a cop and he came with me to Jacobs house and I broke up with him. But I didn't press charges cause tbh I don't know why. So yea that's what happened to me and i got trust issues so yea. Not had the best relationship.

Y/n-look Ryland it's just my last relationship... wasn't the best he cheated on me and other stuff and I've just got trust issues and that so not now but maybe sometime in the future we could be more than friends but not right now.

R-oh y/n I'm so sorry I didn't know.

He said his eyes full of sorrow. He then hugged me tight and I hugged him back and started to cry. We just stayed there for about 10 minutes then we decided to go back downstairs.

K-okay so y/n since your leaving and that we thought we could have a party! And invite the sway boys and some other tiktokers!

Y/n-OH MY FUCKING GOD YESSS I HAVENT SEEN JADEN IN FOR EVER!

I jump into Kouvrs arms and hugged her.

P-oh we should have a pool party!

A-yes!