Special Chapter 3

Payment

"Well, I don't know why you taste better than a lollipop. I figured that you may taste worse than a poo,"I crossed my arms.

"What!?"Eurick half groaned. "Why are you taking this lightly? I mean— she took my first kiss! My first kiss is supposed to be romantic not compared to a freaking lollipop,"he stood up while still glaring at Kezina walking away.

"I couldn't blame her,"I muttered. True. My cousin is handsome. His purple eyes with streaks of blue just fits perfectly with his face. His dark charcoal hair and his pursed lips like he was very angry.

All of that perfect except for that damned eyeglasses! He really doesn't want to loose that. I don't know why but he had a good eyesight. He told me once that it helps him concentrate.

"She could just take another target but me,"he commented. I grinned. "She took an interest on you,"I replied. He turned to me, his eyebrows furrowed.

"What?"he demanded.

"I mean, I'm just like her. A bitch. And we know what kind of guy we will take an interest,"I raised my shoulders. "No no. You're not like her. You should've seen how a guy kissed her freaking neck!"he groaned.

Ey? I remembered something. "Yeah. But I heard Kezina has limits to her body. She's still a v. I even heard some of her classmates talk behind her back that she's weak. Literally, I am, too,"

His jaw clenched. Then he glanced at his watch then he sighed. "I really hate crossing their rooms. Now I hate it more. Class time,"he said. I nodded.

Well, it's their class! I could have alone time with Warren. I kissed his cheek and bid goodbye. He did the same and left, still scowling and muttering to not glance at Kezina's room, ever.

I left the library, too then I remembered the party. Oh god. Dad wants me to go home immediately. Can I still go there? This is a freaking issue to me. 

I saw Rain, waiting for me at the outside. She's a distant relative. My Father's brother got an Arcadejas for a wife. I had no blood of Arcadejas but we're considered as one. Because Rain's mother is my Mother's cousin. Rain is daughter of Praia and Darius.

"Hey,"she muttered as she saw me. I pouted. "Hey,"I echoed. She sighed. "You just missed an announcement. We will have a project. I don't know what's going on with Professor's mind but he wants to make us a scarecrow of a captain and dress it up. And you're my lucky partner, Cresia,"she crossed her arms.

I chuckled. That's crazy. "He's crazy,"I muttered. Her gray eyes went lazy. "He's already crazy, alright?"I murmured, hoping no one else hears that. I want to be a navy engineer but I also want to be a doctor. Maybe I should take class of it.

"I'll make the body. You shop its dresses. And make sure it doesn't look stupid,"she begged. I grinned. "Of course,"I said then she rolled her eyes. "You're too serious. Try loosening up. You're just like your Father,"I commented.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, duhh. Are you going to your boyfriend's party?"she asked. Probably, she's a good girl so I have no other company to the party but I should try. I know everyone.

"Maybe. My Father knew about it. Maybe I could just escape from the house or something,"I grinned. She chuckled.

"Yeah. That's definitely the Cresia I know,"she stared at her watch. "Time for Modern History,"she said.

*******

"Are you sure you can't go?"Warren asked while puffing out smoke. I hid my mouth under my uniform neckline. I'm no doctor but I know the effect of second hand smoke is a lot worse than the smoker.