Chapter 38

Enough

"What are you three talking about?"Eustace asked as in out of nowhere. I widen my eyes and also Euphiemia's.

He didn't heard what we talked a while ago, right? He wouldn't have asked—

"Your type of girl is bitter, huh?"I looked at Euphiemia when she said that. Oh crap.

I rubbed my forehead. Damn this girl. Felicity... I know she had trust issues because of her past. Well, ex boyfriend?

I don't know who it is, either.

"Bitter 'Love is just like toy, you like it in first place but if there's more interesting, you'll forget it eventually..' There is some changes but it's like that"

I only sighed when Eustace walked out. I don't know if it's was just the hormones of this girl! Damn.

"Euphie, what took you so long?"Jahrid asked behind. Now, the brothers are here. The both of them kissed.

PDA. "Nothing just talking with them"she said while raising her both shoulders.

I shook my head.

*********

"You think Eustace really liked Felicity?"I whispered to Euphemia. I sipped on to my iced coffee. Yeah, I know that Felicity is a bitter ass.

If there's someone who's so romantic, she would stupidly act to vomit. I hella don't know why.

"I think so... I didn't saw Eustace so serious in front of a woman"she raised her both shoulders. I saw how Jahrid murmured.

"Stop talking about it. It's their problem"

I narrowed my eyes. As if, it's eassyyy to say for you. Because you got your love ones pregnant already! I stared at Jandrick who's also stupidly looking at me. I stick out my tongue to tease him.

"What's your problem?"he mockingly mouthed. I twitched my lips telling him to go now. With me.

I want time alone with him, though. And.. I had something to ask him. And it's really important. But not that... Urgh!

"I'll go.. To the office now"he hesitately said. I nodded to him, giving him a signal. His lips turned into a grim line.

"Come on, Alisa"he said as he stood up from his seat and took his doctor's robe. I smiled at Jahrid and Euphiemia, who's looking stupidly weird at us. Hello! We're not doing anything!

"Bye"I greeted and waved my hands. "Uh... Yeah"Euphie said awkwardly. Oh come on.

I noticed that Jandrick took my small hand. It looks little with his large hand with viens protruded in it. "What are you doing earlier?"he asked.

I sighed. It was about our fixed marriage. I had something to talk to him with it. And now, I'm really serious. We had a real relationship.

"When we arrive at the office. I had something important to tell you"my voice croaked. His hand went to my waist, pulling me closer to him. My cheeks heated.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing... I'm just curious about what you will say later"he said softly. I pouted then looked away. I am ridiculously in love with him. I just don't know why it started.

"Just wait, okay?"I assured him. I suggest that we should go and tell Dad about this matter. It's not small but it's not that big, either. But who knows?

Size doesn't matter. Our relationship hasn't even reached three months but this thing is still important to business circle since we're arranged marriage because of it.

I finally noticed that we're in front of the office door. His office. I opened the door and he closed it immediately. "What do you want to say?"he asks while I sat on the table.

I smelled his ice blast smell on his chest. I looked up to his face. "About our... Arranged marriage"I slowly said it. His lips parted a bit.

I saw how his adam's apple moved. "Right... That thing... You think we should go and tell your Father about it?"he asked concernly.

I smiled. "That's why I reminded you"I said. He also smiled and cupped my right cheek. Eyy. What is he doing now? It looks like we're like this every day and every chapter of my life.

"Thanks for reminding me. Even though, I'm a bit irritated. But I want the world to know that... I'm marrying you not just because of the arranged marriage but because I love you so much"he said it softly like he don't want to break this moment.

My heart fluttered at what he said. His devil tongue, really!

"Looks like I really got the one"I said while hugging him. I heard his beating heart in his chest. This heart beats for me.

"When are we gonna tell your Dad, anyway?"he asked. I pouted and looked up on him again, my hands still on his waist.

"We can go to my home tomorrow and tell him. But I'm not sure if he's on the house or in the company"I twitched my lips.

He mockingly smiled. "Then we'll text him now and we can go to him tomorrow, you dumb girl"he teased.

I pushed him away. Irritated at him. He chuckled. "I will I will, just chill"he tried to get my hand but I glared at him.

"Yeah right!"I groaned.

Next thing I knew, he caught both hands and pinned me to the wall. "Text your Father. I will tell him that I'll meet you at the altar sooner"he whispered in my ear.

I blushed profusely. "That fast? Aren't you gonna take time?"I asked curiously.

He nodded. "Of course, I've waited enough"he kissed me, stopping me to talk. I groaned while his lips is in mine.

"Text him"he smiled.