Chapter 1

Residency

Tsk, the hell wrong with him. "I told you it was a misunderstanding!"my boyfriend or.... Fling said to the phone. I smirked.

"I'm breaking up with you, okay?"I said simply. "No, Alis--"I hung up. Tsk, fools.

Yeah, as it is. I'm an ass, a playgirl. Urgh, Dad will know this rumor now. I continued arranging the beds.

This helling residency. Maybe, I still need to focus on this not boys that's why I broke up with someone now.

"Alisacres!"

Fucking Senior again!? I bitterly turned my lips into a cold line and combed my red hair. "Yes, Sir?"I asked while turning to him. He narrowed his eyes.

"I know that face, did you broke up with someone again?"he asked. Tsk!

I rolled my eyes. It's just. . . . I longed for that person even just a single glance, I fell. That's why I became a doctor. Larey shipping lines is a company held by my father and because of that I met his son's friend.

As Alisacres Larey, I was introduced there but my brother was the heir but as a family, I was there and met a boy just my age. I held to my teddy bear.

I'm a fucking 15-year old girl! But I was out of place for these things. This is okay! I took a deep breath when someone is introduced. I held to my mother's dress and hid.

"Oh, Cyril. Your daughter is grown-up, huh? She looked like a beautiful woman already"Rico, on of Dad's friend said. I pouted.

Two boys stood beside him. The younger one ate some chocolate. Tsk! "This is my sons, Jahrid and Jandrick"a woman said.

The taller boy who had cold blue eyes smiled at me. The younger one licked his lips and craned his neck confusingly. His green bluish eyes is also cold but I adore it.

He waved at me. I also waved nervously and my heart skipped a beat when he smiled. Hell yeah, He's adorable even we're just same age.

That's it, I'm going to find that boy. I'm 21 so at least he is too. His name is Jandrick, huh?

I don't know if that was just a stupid attraction when I was a child. In a week, I think they will visit us again for Brother's party for being the new CEO.

"Yeah"I simply answered my Senior. He smirked. "Well, you need to get ready in two weeks, you're done in your residency"he simply said.

**********

I smiled as my father took a picture of me and mom. "So, our baby is a surgeon now, huh?"Mom pinched my cheek.

I pouted. "I'm not a baby, Mom"I fired back while smiling. She laughed. "We'll celebrate this in time for Casey's promotion as CEO, then?"Dad asked.

"Urgh, as I said I don't need it"I simply said. They shook their head. "No, dear. Some of your Dad's friend will be there, they also should at least congratulate you"Mom said.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, giving up. "Fine"I said.

**********

I wore my sky blue tubed dress, it's just short in the front and long at the behind of it.

"Let's toast for Casey, the now recent CEO of Larey Shipping and ferry lines"Dad said at the stage with a glass and wine.

Tsk.

As the celebration ended. Just like that, introduce and blah blah blah. "Rico!"Dad waved at somewhere.

I licked my lips, with lip tint cherry. Three man went near us. I widen my eyes as I familiarized them. Oh shit!

"Nice to meet you again for years, Cyril"Rico said to Dad. I just blinked because of nervousness. I looked at Jandrick who is staring at me blankly but it meant something.

I looked away that our staring has been five seconds more. Rico Haniego looked at me stunned.

"Now, your children are grown ups, huh?"

Does he always have to say that in their every visit!?

"Yeah, that plan is still on, Rico"Dad said. I'm confused at what they are talking about.

Rico pouted. "Sure, but it's not my decision. It's my son and your daughter"he said coolly while looking at his son and me.

I furrowed my eyebrow as I felt a tension at them. Mine and Jandrick's? What did they mean?

My heart beated as if it's a bad thing. Well, what is it? "Yeah, you're right, Rico. It's not that easy to merge companies"Dad said. I blinked.

Merging? I don't know that word! I'm not major in businesses, okay!? But. . . . What merging? I heard they will go through fixed marriage or pay.

Err, I don't know. If that is right or not. I took a marshmallow and dipped it at their chocolate fountain as their conversation is going on, with merging companies.

I ate it. I'm not interested. Especially if it's me! I won't agree to that, okay!? Unless, Crush will be. I bit my lip because of my stupid thoughts.

What the hell, Alisa!?

I flinched when I saw someone at the other side of the table, dipping in the fountain, too. He looked at me.

I widen my eyes. "Aren't you interested of their conversation?"Jandrick asked coldly. Oh gosh!

He's too cold. Oh well. "No, it's not like I'm involved"I said coldly too. He narrowed his eyes at me. Then he smirked.

"I can say, your aura said something like 'bitch'"he said. Fuck! I did it just because I want to move on of my childhood infatuation with you of course!

"Really then? Whether you like it or not, it's my life anyway"I said simply and coldly. Damn it!

"Then stop playing boys, they had lots to learn in life"he said then walked away. My jaw dropped at his sudden walk out.

Really!? This is my first talk, with my Crush! And it's gonna be like this!? Okay we're enemies! And that's gonna be all. And who is he to judge me!? Why is he jealous!? Tsk, dream on boy! I WON'T!