Chapter 33

Party

"Fine, I'll be right there, tonight.."I whispered. Jandrick told me that Jahrid is going to have a party. And this night...April 2.

And...Not a public party. It's obvious. Because if it's public, Jandrick wouldn't even give a damn to invite me there!

"'Kay see you, baby, I love you"

I blushed at his words. "I love you, too, Jandrick.."I whispered. I can hear his chuckles. I smiled.

He put it down, first. The party is going to happen tonight. Well, it's still noon. Jandrick went to his house. Or company house?

I chose my skyblue polo with some buttons on the wrist and a dark blue skirt.

I'll change later. I was just preparing, okay? But damn, I missed Jandrick already.

I went to Euphiemia's office. I eyed the door if I should go in or not. I pouted.

Finally, I opened it. I saw her holding a blue box like the color of the sea. I chuckled.

She looked at me, shocked.

"Is that your surprise for him?"

"Yeah.."she smiled.

"That's a great idea, my friend. And let me guess, is it the pregnancy test inside of the box?"I smirked.

I saw how her cheeks turned red. "No need to be nervous, I know, girl"I teased her while waving both of my hands.

"I appreciate that, Alisa but I am really nervous how will I tell him"she pouted.

"Hmm? Just go to the beach watching nice sceneries so it will calm up your mind until you will give him that"

"Thanks for the advice"she grinned. I smiled, too. "Yeah, no prob.."I went near her and kissed her cheeks.

"I know what you've been through at the past with him, Euphiemia.. And I'm happy"

"Looks like you're the sincere one"she laughed. I shook my head. There are many lessons I've learned while I loved Jandrick...

"Love is to bear things.."

"Looks like the playgirl is speaking.."she smirked. Oh, I'm not that playgirl anymore.

I grinned at her.

"Whoa whoa, let me guess that look.."she chuckled and narrowed her eyes.

Am I that easy to read? But how about my feelings for Jandrick? Why didn't he felt it? That man.

"You loved someone TRULY, are you?"she looked at me at disbelief. I gulped hard.

"Uh... Yeah, actually I'm dating someone now"I raised my both shoulders.

She laughed and her palms was in her mouth. "Really? I wonder what will be Jandrick's reaction at this.."I bit my lip when she said that.

"He might get a heart atta—"

"Actually—"

"Might be speechless—"

"It was him, Euphiemia—"

"Yeah, him—what!!?"she widen her eyes and she froze. Her mouth was wide open.

I shouldn't let her exaggerating, she is holding a life.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE—"

"SHUSH, you woman!"I groaned. She smiled widely. "Really? How did it went?"her palms is still on her mouth.

Crap. "I'll tell you about it soon.."I breathed heavily. "Promise, okay?"she made a high five.

I smiled awkwardly. I clapped it with her hands.

********

"Come on, just this night!"Euphiemia said with puppy eyes to Felicity and Jahrid.

"Euphiemia, I know you craved for it but that craving is something.."Felicity said.

"Baby, what about the child?"

Euphiemia pouted. "Fine, whatever!"she groaned then walked away and she's out from Jahrid's arm.

"Is her mood swings normal, Licit?"Jahrid asked. Oh please, girl's hormones, Jahrid.

"It's just pregnancy hormones and about... Her vomiting also normal and she might faint and it's also normal that she'll crave like this much and... It's VERY normal that.. Uh, the increase of her s-sex drive"Felicity grinned.

Like what the fuck? So, Euphiemia sometimes.... Uhh, whatever.

And Jahrid's face looks priceless. He muttered a curse then walked away to follow his soon to be wife.

A warm hand is circling my waist. I widen my eyes. Felicity made a face then winked at me.

"Enjoy you two.."she chuckled then walked out. I pouted. I turned to Jandrick who is kissing my hair.

He stopped kissing when I finally turned to him fully. He smiled. "I wonder what will also happen to you if you're pregnant, huh?"he smirked darkly.

My jaw dropped. I want to eat the ground because of what he said. And he really hoped for it, huh!?

"That's normal for every pregnant woman, Jandrick"I groaned.

His eyes shimmered because of the lights in the living room. Felicity must've eaten by now at the outside of their own company house.

He intertwined his fingers with mine. He kissed my forehead then drag me upstairs.

To the veranda?

He opened the door of the veranda. We we're both welcomed of the cold wind.

I saw him lick his lips. He turned to me. "Let's sit here for a while, I want you alone, just now"he smiled.

I bit my lip. He dragged me to a sun lounger. He sat first and I lay down between his thighs.

The sea shimmered because of the moon. I smiled. I still remembered what AUNTIE Ranilia told me. 

'He doesn't want to lose the moon while counting stars'

I pouted. I felt Jandrick sat up a bit then dragged my waist. I ended up sitting beside him.

I tried to looked at him but his face was in my neck.

"Alisa.."

"Hmm..?"

"I'm going to marry you sooner.."he kissed my neck. I smiled only.

Ayiiieee! Excited much?