Chapter 37

Beat

Euphiemia is inside a room and three of us(Jandrick, Jahrid and me) is just looking at them(Euphiemia, Felicity and Eustace) on the other side.

I don't know a thing! Felicity rubbed something on Euphiemia's stomach with sticky.. Something.

I can't hear what they talked about. It seems Eustace and Felicity talking unusual things because Felicity looked... Speechless and she's blushing.

Euphiemia smiled widely and talked to them, too. Then, I can hear Felicity's scream.

"No!"

I don't know what it sounded look like. She's half angry and her voice is quivering.

I looked at the brothers. They both looked at them, too. I'm sure Jahrid's focus is on Euphiemia.

Jahrid's eyes soften. His lips is half open. I looked on the other side. I smiled.

It's their baby's heartbeat. Euphiemia had tears on her eyes. Oh come on! I smiled widely.

Of course, if that is me. I would feel the same. Holding a part of your life. Holding part of your love ones.

I widen my eyes when I felt Jandrick's hand intertwined with mine. He oulled me closer to his face.

Now, I'm in front of him.

"I'll also give you a baby soon, too"he whispered then chuckled on my ear. I froze. I smiled turning to him.

I gave him a 'I would like that too, Jandrick' look as an answer. He smirked.

I bit my lip when nervousness is creeping to me. My heart beat is also crazy at the same time.

God damn it. How did he become a seducer like this? Am I really the one who taught him? Well no! If I would, I would never. Get it? I'm a playgirl.

For sure, I can't let my crush or 'boyfriend' be a seducer! Damn.

I can't expect this much. The three of them went out of the room.

"The baby hasn't grown that, yet. It's almost second trimester, the baby must've grown it's own body next month..."Felicity explained.

Jahrid smiled. Tss, too much. Well, It's life.

Then, I remembered... I still have to ask Felicity about my hunch. After their talk, I finally want to talk to her.

I put my arms on her neck.

"Ow..."she yelled. I laughed. Euphiemia did the same, too.

"Uhm... Girl talks... Can you two just not join for a while? Promise, it will be fast. We'll be in the canteen"I said to the brothers and Eustace.

The three of them nodded.

"Kyahh!"I screamed when we finally got out. "What's with you and Eustace?"I asked.

I can really sense there's something. Felicity bit her lip. I narrowed my eyes. Oh?

"Really! They talked... Urgh! I'm exaggerating! Damn it"Euphiemia shrieked.

Yes, I'm sure there's between these two.

"Ehem... Okay. 'Are you avoiding me?'Eustace said like fudge, Alisa. Maybe he noticed that Felicity is avoiding him. Then Felicity went like this. 'I-it's not l-like that, it's usual' and my mouth dropped...."

Really?

"I can't believe this last thing. 'Is it about the kiss, then? Is that the reason you're avoiding me?' And Eustace even smirked like fuck!"

K-kiss!? Felicity and Eustace!? What!? The!? Hell!? Oh come on!

"But then, I can feel her hands tremble holding my stomach while she heard that—"Felicity covered Euphiemia's mouth.

Oh, this pregnant woman!

"Shut it!"Felicity whispered. I narrowed my eyes. I can't believe it. All I sense is Eustace liking Euphiemia before.

Yes, I can feel that Eustace like Euphiemia.

"Brmnmrn"Euphiemia mumbled while Felicity's hand is on her mouth. "So.. You like him, too, Felicity? I'm sure Eustace loved you because he kissed you, right?"I asked.

Felicity froze and her breathing hitched. Then her expression changed quickly, into cold one.

Is there something I said?

"I know Eustace... He likes you, Euphiemia, maybe he's just broken"she said coldly.

Now, I froze. Her cold voice gave me creeps. Then I saw Euphiemia's wide mouth.

"What!? He likes me!?"Euphiemia held to her chest as if it's shocking and heart attacking.

This stone girl. "Of course... But he already knows there's someone trapped inside in your heart.."Felicity twitched her lips.

"Anyways, you really know me. I hate things like that. Love is just like a toy, you like it in first place but just like toys, if there's more interesting they'll forget you"she chuckled. Fake.

Just admit.

Now I know. Euphiemia is a stone girl. Felicity is a cucumber girl, the bitter one. And I.. Bitch!

She smiled then walked away. Euphiemia's jaw dropped. Really, huh? I wonder... If Euphiemia experienced pain. Of course, while Jahrid is away for Kochenia.

I sighed. "She's just bitter..."she breathed. I twitched my lips. Who wouldn't think of it?

I know she had many succesful careers... Because of her past, maybe?. Tss.

It's the beat of the world. Give and take. Sadness and happiness.

The one you hate became... The one you loved truly.

I smiled widely.