Chapter 28

Shame

I arranged some of beds of discharged patients. I don't know why I'm suddenly helpful.

I put the sheets on the side then patted it. I sighed when I finished.

"I'll be taking a break for a while.."I said to a nurse. She nodded while smiling. I also smiled at her then walked away.

I feel so tired after a while ago. Damn, I shouldn't cry too much! It's damn tiring.

But it's the best way for the pain to away....

A warm chest covered my back. My breathing hitched. I can familiarize... His warmth.

I want to feel it everytime but my freaking mind is too advanced thinking.

"Where were you?"

"I was just helping, Jandrick"

He let out a sigh. "You should tell me wherever you go, I still got worry for you like damn"he whispered in my ear.

I ignored some nurses and other doctors who are watching us. He is the son of the President anyway.

"I'm not a child"

"You may be not child but the world is more dangerous than you think.."he chuckled.

Oh really? Thanks for informing me, though.

"They are looking at us, Jandrick stop this..."I whispered hesitatingly.

Fuck, really? I really want to feel his warmth now but I think.. This is such a PDA.. Too much!

"I want them to know you are mine.."he kissed my left ear making it tingle.

"Damn it, do you know the word Public Display Affection!?"I said half screaming and half whisper.

"At least you're mine"he chuckled. Damn it, help me here!

"Jandrick, we aren't that official"

"Hm?"he chuckled then. It's true anyway. He didn't asked me to be his girlfriend! Why is his reaction like this?

"I know, and I'm going to ask now that you said it... I love and waited for you... Please be mine..?"he whispered it softly.

Very different from his deep usual voice. I gulped hard. He took my hand and turned in front of me.

"Let's go.."

He dragged me to who-knows-where-will-god-bring-us. Then I noticed this hallway.

It's going to his office. For five years, he never brought or invited me in his office.

He opened the door. I saw Darius also took his robe away from his body, leaving his polo and faded jeans.

He is also talking to the phone while looking at us.

"Fine, Noah stop being a possessive brother"

Jandrick looked at me. I bit my lip. Remembering our last fight.

"Damn it, Rai or Chia! Whatever!.."he looked at his phone and pressed something.

My eyes narrowed of the names he mentioned a while ago. He looks and sounds frustrated when he said 'Rai or Chia, whatever'.

Why-

"Excuse..."Darius bowed and excused himself. I can't believe it. What are the names he mentioned?

"Got a problem with him..?"my thoughts stopped when Jandrick asked that.

I furrowed my eyebrow then shook my head while pouting. This man really is so jealous.

"'Ya jealous 'gain?"I lazily asked then smiled. He rolled his eyes and closed the door of the office.

He dragged me to the bed and he sat down while I am standing here. Oh my such green mind!

I widen my eyes as he hugged me. His face is on my lower chest. I closed my eyes because of embarrassment.

"You're a bit down today"

"H-huh?"

"Is something bothering you"he looked at me with sorrowful eyes, begging me to say the truth.

I bit my lip. "It's nothing..."my voice broke. Damn, he will sense that I lied. Freak!

"Alisa, please..."

I looked at his hair while he's still hugging me. I messed with it. He groaned and looked at me.

I shook my head. Very cute. I wonder if I will have a child, clingy to its mother like this. Damn....

"Jandrick, I swear it's nothing, it's just my mind's thoughts"

"What mind thoughts?"he raised an eyebrow. Damn him, how can he be so ruthless and handsome at the same time!?

"Uhm.... Just.."I bit my lip. He looked at my lips. Fuck. His jaw clenched.

"What?"

"Just a thoughts"

"Damn, just tell me-"

"About if you really love me?"I bowed my head when I said it, fast. I can imagine his reaction.

"Alisa? What?"

"If.. You're just doing this for busi-"

He held my cheek and turned it to him, letting me to look at his eyes but I was never confident.

"I am not a fan of games and tricks like you, Alisa..."he chuckled and I glared at him.

"I am smitten because of my own love that I think it will make me die sooner"

Cheesy....

"I would NEVER do that... Okay?"

I only nodded slowly.

"I have shame and conscience, I would never hurt my treasure. My shame and conscience will get in my way"he crouched and kissed me.

His left hand is still on my cheek. His other hand is hugging my waist. He sucked my lips.

For the first time in my ever life, I really thought that he's my first kiss...

We looked at each other after giving me a deep kiss.

"Now don't think about it again.."he said softly. I only nodded then bit my lip at him trying to hide my smile.