Chapter 13

Serious

I walked towards my office and saw him there. Damn, why is he here? Well, what?

Jandrick was leaning on the walls of my office just beside the door. His arms was crossed and his feet was crossed, too. While his eyes is up in the ceiling.

Hm... Maybe I know his kind of habits like this. He had deep thoughts. And he's very serious of it.

Like he really want to express it but he just can't. But fuck, he's really handsome when he's serious and angry. And also at the same time I also like his smiles—

What the fuck are you thinking, Alisacres!?

Urgh. I massaged my forehead and walked towards him, slowly. I don't want to ruin this moment.

Watching him, alive in this world is already enough.

I heard him sighed and looked at the floor, biting his lips. God damn it, why is he so handsome(and really, did I just realized it now?).

He turned to me. He widen his eyes and his mouth was dropped open. I smiled widely.

I don't know why, maybe because I haven't seen him for three days.

"Hello, what are you doing?"I asked when our distance is finally a meter away.

"Visiting you actually? And to make sure you're here"he stated. Somehow, his concerns really touched my heart.

"Well, work is my priority"I said. "So. . . How's the business? I mean the Larey's shipping lines?"he asked seriously.

Yes yes, his concern is just business not me. I almost laughed at myself when I thought that his concerns will be touching!

"Casey is out of the country and we met some businessman from the SMC and their piers"

He nodded. "I guess you are busy"he said while staring at me. I also nodded.

"We got some shares also and I think Lester will design some ships.... Well, I'm not sure if he's just a civil engineer but I also think he can still design a ship"

He raised an eyebrow and his face turned cold. "Lester?"he asked coldly. Uh.. I don't know why the topic is going here and very coldly.

"Whatever"I rolled my eyes. He faked a cough. "So.... Have you ch-changed your mind?"he stuttered.

And wow, I never heard him like that. Sometimes he's just serious. And what change?

"Of?"

"The marriage thingy"he looked away. Shit!! He looked very cute when he blushed. Ehem! Back to the topic!

"Well, No but if you will, I'll do it. How did you know about this topic anyway? For almost six years, you just asked me today and right now"

"Your Father told me about it and I'm asking it.... Because I'm concerned about your thoughts and feelings"

I swallowed hard.

"Well, it depends"

"Because I though that I might just forcing you while in the inside you really are not agreeing this in the first place"

Oh fuck! You're right. But I rely on my mind. If I won't do this our company will be a fail then down down. It's still rising!

"It's okay"I smiled to assure him that it's fine. He nodded. "You. . Still haven't answered my question"he said.

I raised an eyebrow. "What am I to make you convince to do this in the first place?"oh. Shit. Crap!

"I was curious, I saw your frustrated face when your Dad told you about the marriage but you accepted it after I talked it with you"

Holy god damn it! How will I answer it.

"I just realized... Uhh... Yeah"

"You hesitated"

"No"

"I'm serious"

I smiled widely. "No you are Jandrick"I joked.

"I'm fucking serious, Alisa"

"No you're not"

"You're joking"

"No, I'm Alis–"

He put his index finger in my lips causing me to shut up. Uh-oh, the hard hearted man looks frustrated.

(A/N: uh oh nagalit na si Manhid Man! Hihihi)

"That's a way to shut you up"he whispered that it made me shiver. I rolled my eyes.

Maybe, I shouldn't have teased him first.

"Hmm... Baby will obey, huh? That's cute, you're quiet already because of this"

I pulled his hand away, not coldly but slowly.

"Yeah yeah"I murmured. Damn his baby's. "Now answer my question"he commanded that it made me shiver again.

Play dumb?

Well, okay

"I don't know, maybe I'm born to follow you?"I asked playfully. I smiled widely. He bit his lip.

A smirk came off to his lips. I pouted. What is he thinking? Well, I won't know.

"Really? Like born for me"he chuckled. I murmured some curses. Maybe I took the wrong thing?

"Well, blah blah whatever"I looked away as my cheeks flushed. That's what I say:

Never break his seriousness or you'll be trapped by your own fucking thing. Like how he made me shut up by using his finger that I want to break it.

Blah blah blah, Manhidsssss