Chapter 7

Horizon

Yes! For the first time, I got to roam around without...... Euphiemia and Jandrick. Urgh, whatever. It's my day off anyway.

I went to the company house to take some clothes. Hm, I had nothing to do anyway. Should I borrow some motor boats from the resorts?

And do I need to walk from here then there? Well, it's fun in the sea anyway. I grabbed my headphones and played music.

The first song is Capital Letters. Oh? Timing! I'm in my slippers and the song is great!

"I want to get louder.... I got to get louder"I sang. Which I don't know if I got the nice voice. Oh, I'm bullying myself, then.

My feet is wet already. I played some of the waves and the wind blew my hair. Hm, I like this. I'm alone. I am.

I suddenly remembered of Jandrick. I stopped walking when I saw a house from afar. It's still far but I could see a figure.

I continued what I did because I don't want to think about that man again. It will broke me. For all these years, I pretend to be an enemy for him.

But I thought it was gone. My feelings weren't gone. I still need to pretend, huh? Even though, it's harder to pretend your feelings.

I sighed and looked at the horizon. I walked backwards as I smelled the sea salt water in my nose. I can also hear the wind whispers.

I closed my eyes when I walked right again. I wonder if I could be. If..... Jandrick wasn't supposed to be the son of my Dad's friend. 

Well, I should never know him. I opened my eyes as I felt something in my slippers. I looked down.

It's a little seashell. I smiled. It looked elegant with the white sands of this place. I took it. I washed it at the water.

My skirt flew when the wind blew. Gladly, it wasn't wet when I washed the seashell. It looked glamorous when the bead of it's water reflected the sun rays.

I smiled widely and continued again, hoping to find another seashells like this. But I just noticed, I'm far from the Company House.

But now near..... Very near to the house from afar before that I didn't notice it. The house was white.....

I looked above. "Shit!"I murmured when I saw Jandrick sipping on his coffee in the veranda. He stared at me seriously. Damn.

Jandrick's POV

I followed Alisa, well, uhh... I also took a day-off. But I didn't follow her to the Company house. I have been stalking her for four years.

Even though, we could see each other everyday. But I just couldn't let her out of my sight today. I'm being clingy. Damn and she hates that.

I went to my house. This was reserved for brother and me. But still he wasn't still here. I sighed as I boiled water for a coffee.

I turned on the TV for at least some sounds in the house.

"Cyril Mar Larey has been planning to buy some ships from the SMC inc. And also planned to fix a marriage to her daughter"

My attention was drifted to it. "Sir Cyril? You think you're daughter will agree to this plan?"the reporter asked, it is live at a conference.

How come we didn't know it?

"Well, I think so. I just hope she won't change her mind until I decide the dates of the marria—"

I turned it off. I will fucking convince her if she'll change her mind for it. The heater beeped.

After making some coffee, I went to the veranda. The other island of the A hotels can be seen here.

But my attention drifted to girl in the shore. It was kinda familiar but I ignored it.

After some minutes, I still thought about Alisa changing her mind. Damn it!

I looked away from the sun when the rays hit my eyes. I sipped. Fuck! I coughed really hard when I accidently swallowed a bunh of coffee when I saw Alisa closing her eyes.

I coughed continuously. Shit! She always make surprises for me! Damn it!

I saw her smile when she looked at the horizon. Even though, I was frustrated just now, I seemed can't control my feelings to change everytime she's here in my sight.

I sipped on the coffee trying to calm up my throat and some....excuses to not think of it again.

I swallowed hard when she noticed me in here above. Far from me. I stared at her seriously. Trying to hold on my sanity.

Her brown eyes and prefect shaped lips made my heart throbbed more. Her messy hair from the wind looks arranged even though, still messy.

I tried to hide my smile, while I covered it with the cup. She looks fresh and in the mood today. I sometimes didn't understand her.

Sometimes, she's cold. "Are you gonna stare at me like that forever?"I asked seriously.

She licked her lips and looked away and her right cheek reddened. I smirked. I went to the edge of the veranda to see her closely.

She looked at me, glaring with her chaotic but beautiful eyes. "So what? It's your house that I was staring not you. So don't be such a feeler"she firedback.

I smirked again. As if, that voice looks trembling, huh?

"Really? Because I think I'm the one who caught your attention here"I teased. She rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry, some boys are my types will got my attention anyway, just not you"

I can feel her hesitation at it so I wasn't sure if she meant it but fuck! It will kill me!

"Some boys will got my attention anyway, just not you!?"

Oh who is she fucking joking, huh? Tsk.