Chapter 5

Survival

Damn it! Why did Jandrick isn't Euphiemia's assistant in the surgery!? And later, Jandrick and I will do some surgeries.

5 years, okay? I need water for survival. Damn it! It's been this long since our planned marriage. My feelings for him is slowly fading. Sometimes, I caught him and Euphiemia so sweet.

"Urgh, since these past four years, I have been eating late lunch because of you"tsk, chancing, huh?

"You think you're the only one who suffered late lunch"I spat. Damn this man, really. He's such a chancing, I could teach him some courting or what?

Wait, why am I bitter? It's not my fault if he's old fashioned. "Then go and pray that the Manager will come her so you could go with Alisa everywhere and anytime"Euphie said.

I pouted. I can't hate her, right? "Yeah, right, I will be her subordinate assistant"Jandrick said confidently.

Damn, what is wrong with hid voice? Like he waited long for this happening?

I looked at him and caught his stares, I quickly looked away. Should I leave for these two to talk more? I think I stood in their way? I bit my lip.

But the fucking instead, Euphiemia left us first, she had some lessons to catch for the juniors. "Chancing?"I asked him when Euphie finally left our sight.

He looked at me, furrowing his eyebrow. Tsk. "Really? You shouldn't have to do that. I just a fake, so do your best to get her"I said it finally after these years.

I walked away to go to my office. I'm a freak. I thought this bitterness will go away but still. . . It remains.

I looked at my phone and an unread message showed in my lock screen. Since, Reymar left, I don't know he is still keeping in touch with me.

I combed my now black hair. I want to change for real.

Reymar:

How's you fifth year of your so called boyfriend?

Really is that his first thing to ask. Well, he's here chancing some woman. I smirked. So I could do some flings now?

Should I meet my classmates before when I was college? The ones I rejected? It would be good. What a great idea, Alisa.

I went out, not to find flings but to buy some snacks, Idiot!

I bought some chips, so I could watch a movie in my office. I caught Jandrick went to the social hall while I sipped in my juice. Chancing again!?

Oh please, he's such an old fashioned boy I've ever met in my fucking life.

***********

I cried as I finished watching 'Midnight Sun'. That fucking killer, really! I wiped my tears again and again.

Damn! I turned off the tv and went to the bathroom. Shit! I looked like a mess.

I washed my face with soap and dried it with towel. I looked at the mirror again. Damn! I really can't take this.

The scene always play my mind. Okay, really funny.

I tied my hair in a clean and half messy bun. My bangs are still there also but some of them are fringe at the side of my bangs.

I took my robe. Damn, my eyes are still red and sore. I suddenly want to sleep. I went to ER if some patients will come in.

But, some love birds are? I caught Euphiemia, her stares that about to step on Jandrick's foot but she hold it back.

I chuckled. I bit my lip hardly. I'm not jealous. It's just nice to see them like this. I wasn't there. I really am not. And they are both free and happy.

I felt my shoulders or my whole body fell at that thought. I smiled when Jandrick looked at me. His mouth was half open that he want to say something but. . . I'm far from them.

"Let's go to an arcade? It's boring here"I suggested. Well, I shouldn't have butted in. Euphiemia smiled. "Let's go"she said. I chuckled.

We decided to go on our own cars. As if, racing? Urgh, I don't know. "Not you Alisa"Jandrick said stopping me to ride my Fortuner.

I furrowed my eyebrow. "It's fine, I'll be careful"I said confidently. I was a reckless driver since I met Euphiemia.

"Go to my car"He said. I rolled my eyes, don't want to argue with him. I rode on his new Wigo. It smells manly like him.

We went to a mall and shopped a bit. Some snacks and needed. After that we went to an arcade.

I played a basketball while the two of them played some...guns? Well, I don't know. I suddenly want a teddy bear from the grabbing machine.

I went near and tried several times. But gosh, It's hard. I groaned as I failed again. But someone went near to me and greeted himself.

Oh. "Hello, long time no see"I smiled. Leonardo Anister Monteron. Or in short, Lester?

My one of my high school friends. He's a manly man. He had messy hair and almond brown eyes and he got the manly body. Hmm. Achieved his dream as a spy?

Or bodyguard? "You want some help? Looks like your about to cry?"he chuckled making me to pout. Damn! He's still haven't changed.

I offered a coin but he rejected it. And pressed the 'ready', he held the err.. Gearstick like? He moved it to a bear looked like the character on 'we bare bears' the brown one.

Ooh, nice taste. And finally he got it. Woah, he's great! He's really smart when it comes to logics.

"Thanks"I said while he gave me the teddy bear. He also smiled. "Never thought, I'd see you again"he said. I nodded.

"Me too, I can't forget the past of us, being frie—"

"Let's go, Alisa"I widen my eyes as someone grabbed my hand. Damn it, Jandrick! "Wait, Jandrick, I still–"I saw his angry eyes. That I've never seen for these past four years.

He marched while I followed him. "B-bye, Lester, uh.. Sorry. Let's meet in nice way"I shouted before we left the arcade to the parking lot.

He pushed me to the car. I shrieked when my arm hit the desk in front. Shit! I looked at my red arm.

Shit! What the hell is wrong with him!? Damn it

Aww, really these two? I can't help but smile at the same time. Hey, don't hate the new character, okay? He's just a side character, nothing connected except being Alisa's friend i  her high school days. >_< weiii.