Chapter 36

That's it

"Next time, YOU ARE NOT allowed to drive alone.. At least there are someone with you to die.."I hit his shoulder but I'm sure it doesn't have effect.

"You want me to die!? Then I'll jump in every windows like you do!"I groaned then walked away.

We're in my office, third floor or last floor. "Oh shitss"he murmured then hugged my back when I tried to walk away.

"No no, what I meant was that I will be with you everywhere not that I want you to die"he chuckled.

Oh!? Is that, huh!? Jesus! He's too cheesy! Damn butterflies!

"If I go to heaven, you will, too?"

"Uh-hm"

"If I we're you, I won't.. There's still many you can do here"I whispered. If I die... Yes, I would like to bring him also but the thought that he really wants to be beside me hurts my heart.

I don't want that too soon.

"You're silent"he whispered in my ear. I pouted. I confronted him. I had my feelings.

I had it with him. I am spoiled... Not can be seen but felt. I don't deserve this man. He's too gentle even though we're enemies at first place and I'm a bitch.

*********

I smiled when I asked Euphiemia about her check up. She agreed and we both went to Felicity.

We opened her office' door and caught her out of her self not the usual. Sometimes, we caught her giggling whatever she's reading a story.

She widen her eyes when she saw us. She gulped. "May I help you?"she asked. Now I looked like an old woman.

"Drop the formalities"I murmured. Euphiemia suddenly looked at me. She looked stunned. I gave her a confusing look.

She smiled widely then shool her head. What? Is there something wrong? I just want to drop Felicity's formality.

(A/N: ayiiee... 'Drop the formality' couple... Remember when Jandrick and Euphiemia met first at the President's office? Hihi sorry for the spoil)

"Check up?"Felicity asked. Euphiemia nodded confidently. I think the gender of the baby must be known now or next month?

Dunno, I don't know these things.

"Okay, let's go at the gynecologist's general room... Do you want to go, too, Alisa?"

"Wow, what's my point for coming here? To join, of course"

Felicity chuckled. "Okay let's go... Wait.. I'll just pee for a while"she smiled widely then something's in it. She took her phone.

What? She's gonna pee on her phone?

She went in to her own cubicle. Euphiemia and I waited.

"What do you think is the child's gender?"I asked while smiling.

"Boy? My stomach is moving because.. Maybe it's playful"

"Tss, that will be something. I'm sure Jahrid made love to you everynight so the child will be like him. It's hard to think a boy Euphiemia"I let out a laugh.

She murmured some curse then she blushed. Oh come on! I smiled widely.

Felicity came out smiling widely. The hell is wrong with this woman? Now I thought she's a criminal that just done crime.

"Let's go.."she said then grabbed her purse. I twitched my lips. I'm sure this girl has done something. Illegal?

We opened the door and started walking. In the middle of the hallway, Jahrid is with Jandrick talking.

I smiled. Jandrick first looked at us then Jahrid, too.

Jahrid went to us, Jandrick didn't follow. He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes. He want me to go to him.

Damn it. Jahrid kissed Euphiemia's lips a bit.

"Ewww, PDA MUCH, people justice please!"I yelled but not that loud. I heard a familiar chuckle.

I looked at front of me then Jandrick seconded his brother's PDA by kissing me, too.

"Tss, the girl is talking"I heard Felicity's chuckles while I hit Jandrick's shoulder for kissing me suddenly.

"You want justice and that's what I call 'justice'"he smiled widely.

"Don't be such a seducer, Drick. Who taught you that?"his brother asked. Jandrick laughed.

"This girl named Alisa taught me"he said it imitating a child's voice. I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't"

"You did"he said. I shut my mouth that my cheeks are heating up. "Let's go?" I asked them. They all chuckled.

I marched first then they followed me. Damn it, that 'justice'!? Tss, I didn't need it from him! Cheesy.

Jandrick's arm wrapped in my waist. He chuckled when he saw my reaction. I narrowed my eyes.

"Stop it"I whispered. He pouted, sadly. "Why don't you like me?"I know he faked his sad voice. Like whatever.

I only want him to stop because my feelings are bursting if he's clingy like this. Damn it.

"Just.. Urgh!"I groaned.

I turned to the general room. I saw some tests in there. I heard Felicity's rant about not having an operator.

There should be at least a person or two. To check these things.

"Eustace!"Felicity screamed when she saw him at the wall near the door that we almost hit him.

He twitched his lips. I suddenly felt a tension. Felicity and Eustace looked at each other.

"Wh-where is the others, Eustace?"she asked. Something is cheesy on these two.

Eustace raised his both shoulders. I looked at Jandrick who is looking at both of them, too. Awkward?

"Lunch? Maybe? I took over here... And I'm on my second residency on gynecologist"I can hear his hesitant for a while.

He's a gynecologist!!? And second year residency!? Well, I know he's still young but Felicity of course, younger than him two or three years but... What!? He's 25.

"O-okay"Felicity stuttered. The hell is wrong here? Is it just me that felt their tension at each other? (Like looking at each other then quickly look away?).

I don't know a thing but... A word lingered in my mind.

Do they like each other?

Maybe that's it.. I'll ask Felicity later. She knows. She's a victim.