Chapter 2

Fixed Marriage

I woke up in my room. It's my extra day, today. I just finished residency. I washed, until it was clean and satisfying.

I combed my red medium sized hair. I blew my bang to the side. My brown eyes still look sleepy because of the conversation last night, (with Crush!)

I shook my head, trying to forget that thing. Well, what could you expect from these people?

Well, I. . . Don't know either. I walked out of my room to check Mom and Dad. My brother is busy in the center table with his laptop.

He smiled at me. "Morning, Cres"he simply said. Tsk, is he working or texting his girlfriend? He's in the mood.

"Morning"I greeted back. I heard some talking in the dinning room. I pouted, talks and businesses again?

"You think, Alisa will agree?"Mom asked.

"Who knows, grandma needs merging"Dad said. About that Merging companies again?

"We can't just let her marry any––"

The door belled. I furrowed my eyebrow and stepped away from the dining room. Did we have guest? A housemaid opened it.

It revealed the two Haniegos without their first son. Oh shit! What the hell again!?

As the door finished open widely, Jandrick's eyes drifted to me first. Like I'm the one who caught his attention in this elegant house, ever!

He looked away. Okay, that was unecesarry. I saw Mom and Dad coming out of the dining room. "Welcome, feel yourselves at home"Mom said.

They nodded and sat to the dining table. Dad gave me a look to follow him and also Casey. I twitched my lips.

Business again? Oh please, just tell me that you invited me to eat not to talk. I sat in the corner. At my front is Jandrick.

His black messy hair looks good in his bluish-green eyes. His long eyelashes and his eyeline looks good with his thick eyebrows and his almost line lip. His jawline fits in his neck structure.

He looked at me. I widen my eyes and looked away. Am I that obvious of stalking him? He probably noticed that for sure.

"So, Ranilia, had no sons, right?"my Dad asked Rico. Rico nodded. Ranilia? Ranilia Haniego? Ooh!

"So. . . Alisa listen to this, I know you're not interested but you can do something" Dad said. I ate and raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?"I asked confusingly. I can do what? "Dear, we need something to merge a company so our shipping lines will rise"Mom said.

I nodded, getting her point. And what does it do to me? I don't care as long I'm happy. "You're going to have a fixed marriage"Dad said simply.

My spoon fell. What.? The.? Fuck.? Fixed.? Marriage.?

"The hell!?"I groaned. Dad sighed. "Don't give me excuses, Alisa. I know you want to play boys but at least not for now because the company needs it"Dad said. I bit my lip.

Yeah, I'm used to things like that but that's too unfair! How about Casey!? He had a girlfriend already!? Like what the fuck!?

And. . . . "Who is it?"I asked simply and calmly. I don't need to be affected anyway. And it's too embarrassing that Dad mentioned that I play boys with visitor that is a man.

"J-jandri——"

"What!?"I screamed and looked at Jandrick who is fucking calm while sipping at his juice. Did he know this already!?

He looked at me coldly like he wasn't satisfied because of my disrespectful. I scoffed. "I'm going to marry him!?"I asked while pointing Jandrick.

Dad nodded. "Just when, Dad!? Tomorrow, next week!?"I groaned. He bit his lip. "Probably years later, your brother is still busy"he said.

The hell wrong with these people. I saw Jandrick also stood u and turned around to me. I widen my eyes as his hands touched my arms.

He pulled me near the comfort room. "Why the hell did you shout like that?"he asked. I smirked. "You know it already, huh?"I asked. His jaw clenched.

You're right! I'm not gonna marry you for business. . . This is a dream come true but not for business but love!

"Yeah"he simply said. He looked at me with fierce eyes. I shivered of his eyes. "It's just for the company anyway, you can at least please your parents for that"he said coldly.

Wh...what!? He agreed. What the hell!? Why did he agree? Because he wants to help us!?

"Just? Don't give that fucking word, Haniego"I groaned. How is this nothing to him..?

Oh, right. My opinion is different because I love him and he did not! So, that is the difference of our opinion in each other.

He chuckled. "Baby, likes to talk trash, huh?"he said erotically. I rolled my eyes. Fuck you! Who are you to call me baby!?

He smirked. Damn it! "You had nothing to do with it anyway..." He walked closer, I stepped back automatically. My breathing hitched when my back is touching the cold walls.

He locked me, putting his hands beside of my head. "Just agree to it, I'll take care of the rest"he smirked. I furrowed my eyebrow.

He had a plan actually, but I don't know if it's bad or good. His eyes met mine. "Tomorrow, I am a part of Euphiemia's team and you'll be working with me"he said simply.

I widen my eyes. What!? He's under of Ate(older sis) Euphie!? What the fuck!? My cheeks flushed. Did his father meant this!? Did he accidently or just did this!?

"Hmm, you're quiet already... What are you thinking?"he asked huskily. Shit!

"None of your business"I said coldly. He chuckled. I looked at him. "Seems you're flustered"he said. I bit my lip. And looked away. I can't let him sense my feelings for him so at least play coldly.

"So, you'll agree or what?"he asked while narrowing his eyes, waiting for my answer. I looked at him and pouted. His eyes drifted to my lips in a split second, he looked at my eyes.

Ooh, fixed marriage, huh? The hell yeah!!