Chapter 40

Last longer

7 years later

"Dada!"my daughter called. I smiled at her and hugged her. "Hi, sweetie how's school?"Jandrick asked.

"Fine, Dada. Mommy, uncle and auntie was here a while ago and they said to meet you at the cafe near here"my daughter smiled.

Jahrid and Euphiemia?

"Okay, Cresia. Let's go"Jandrick said while carrying her. I smiled at both of them. I took Cresia's bag.

"I'll carry it, too"he said. I shook my head. "It's fine, Jandrick. You're carrying our daughter"I chuckled.

He sighed. He still hasn't changed. He has grown a bit stubbles but nit that visible. I still love him like it. His eyes we're gentle unlike when we we're teen that it was cold.

"Bro!"

I looked at the front and saw Euphiemia and Jahrid with their son. I smiled at the sight of them. "Hi, long time no see"I heard Jandrick.

"Oh come on"Jahrid chuckled.

"Say 'hi' to Auntie, Eurick"Euphiemia said to her son. Her son took after Jahrid's face but his eyes is from his mother, the purple eyes of Arcadejas.

"Hi, Eurick"I greeted first. However, the attitude...

"Hi"he coldly said. I laughed. He's cold just like his Father. "Let's take a snack at the cafe, you don't mind?"Euphiemia asked.

I smiled widely. "Sure"

********

"Ah, here we go"Jandrick said while putting Cresia to bed. "Goodnight, Dada"she greeted. I went to the downstairs to drink water.

Everything has changed. But not my feelings for him. I smiled as I shook my head. I sat down on my bed at my room. I saw my phone opened up because of a call.

"Hey dad"I greeted when I accepted the call. I saw the door knob jingled and Jandrick showed up.

I signaled him to slowly come here.

"How's Cresia?"he asked. I chuckled. "We're fine here, how's Philippines? And the ships"I asked curiously.

I heard a sigh. "It's fine here, and Kendrix's wife is pregnant"he chuckled. I smiled. Jandrick wrapped his hands in my waist.

"Oh? Since when?"I asked. My skin tingled because of Jandrick's touch at my shoulders.

"Three months ago, they fought a month ago and Kendrix just knew it now"he chuckled. I bit my lip when Jandrick's hand went to my collarbone then to the valley of my breasts.

Shit. What is he doing!?

"Uh.. D-dad, I'll call you again tomorrow, I'm tired"

"Okay... Good night—"

I ended the call and at the same time, I moaned when Jandrick kissed my collarbone. "Shit! What are you doing, Jandrick!? Dad was calling"I groaned at him.

He chuckled. "Yeah right, I want to make love with you again. I hadn't been inside you since a year ago, but don't you think we should give Cresia a sibling"he softly said and undressed me.

"Oh my god, Jandrick"I whispered in my breath. Fuck. I'm sleepy while he's here turned on and horny? Oh come on!

"Jandrick!"I gasped when he touched me there.

"You're wet, baby"

Hell, I don't even know that!

"I love you, Alisa"he kissed me once again.

*******

I woke up when I felt Jandrick moved. Oh god. What did we do last night? I know it's normal but what about Cresia? He did it immediately and I'm afraid Cresia heard it or something.

"Jandrick.. "I called for him. Damn. I still need to make breakfast!

"Hm?"

He's awake?

"I need to cook for breakfast, now will you get your hands off me?"I chuckled. He hugged me more. Ugh! Doesn't he understand!?

"Five minutes"

"Jandrick, your daughter might be up now"I groaned. He kissed my shoulders. "Five minutes"he said again.

It's hard to argue with him. I sighed and gave in.

Minutes later, he stood up. Gladly. "Are you going to work later?"I asked. He nodded. "Aren't you?"he sadly asked. I chuckled.

"Of course, I'm going to work but later afternoon"I kissed his cheeks. He was surprised at what I did. Oh, my innocent Jandrick.

"Go and wake Cresia, in case she's still not awake"I said while getting my nighties on the drawer. He hugged me at the back. His body is hot that's reminding me that I'm naked.

"Jandrick... Wake Cresia"I chuckled. He's still childish as ever. Never getting changing it.

"Fine"he groaned. I saw him walk out and went out to wake up Cresia. I sighed and dressed up myself.

I went out, too to make breakfast for them. Yet, I saw Jandrick went out from Cresia's room. "Is she awake?"I asked. He nodded. "Getting a bath already"he smiled.

"Oh.. "I nodded.

"Morning, Mommy, Dada"

I turned back and saw Cresia with her uniform already. I smiled at her. "It's still early, Cresia"I complained. The innocent child raised her both shoulders.

"I just want to try without your help"she said. My baby is getting mature. Well, I hope she won't be like me.

"Okay, just wait in the living room, I'll just make breakfast"

"Okay"she ran out.

"You think she's sad alone?"Jandrick asked and hugged me from behind. I narrowed my eyes. "What do you mean?"I half laughed.

"You will be pregnant again, I swear you that"he kissed my hair. I groaned. "As you wish, Sir"I laughed.

"Because you are mine, Mrs. Alisacres Haniego... And I'm longing for you, you won't slip away this time"he whispered.

I turned to him and smiled at him. "I love you"I whispered. He also gave me a sweet smile then pressed his lips onto mine. "I love you, too"he softly said between his breath...

I still loved him so much... I want to live this world with our family. And I will love them together.

The end...